"friends"

Dear diary 07/02/2020

I still can't believe what I was about to do yesterday....
It's so embarassing I hope zenitsu didnt noticed it.

-at school- lunch break

"Tanjiro is in class when a classmate tells him that someone wants to see him. So tanjiro goes near the door and in front of him was...

Tanjiro: Z-z zenitsu-senpai? What are you doing here??Are you okay ? How s your fever!?? -he says with a worried tone-

Zenitsu: haha, too many questions, I'm fine don't worry.
I'm here to thank you for yesterday... I also wanted to ask you if you...want to be..my .friend? -he says with a smile and a little bit of blushe-

Tanjiro's soul goes out of his body for 3 seconds, after he realized what the Blondie just said.

Tanjiro blushes and says: F FRIENDS???? ARE YOU SURE I CAN REALLY YOU ARE NOT JOKING?? yes, yes, I WANT IT.

Zenitsu: -laughs a bit and says: yeah I'm not joking haha, happy to be your friend then. Come with me, let's have lunch togheder with the others.

Zenitsu drags tanjiro on the rooftop and present him to everyone.

Zenitsu: hey guysss!
There were all zenitsu's friends
Inousuke hashibira, a boy with a
Strange mask. Kanao chan his classmate, and murata-kun is well, a .normal boy.

Zenitsu: this is my new friend kamado tanjiro.

Tanjiro: nice to meet you all -he says with a cute smile-

Inousuke: eh a moitsu friend?oh you are KAMABOKO GOMPACHIRO!

Tanjiro freezed and says: who?

Zenitsu: don't mind him, he is weird.

Tanjiro: ah...oh ok -he laughs a bit-

-so they had lunch togheder and talk till the end of the lunch break.

-RIIING-

Inousuke: EH? ALREADY??
zenitsu: we have to go to class now.
Tanjiro: alright, see you zenitsu senpai -he smiled and runs to his class-

Tanjiro: I'm so happy!!! I HAD LUNCH WITH ZENITSU SENPAI!!! hehahee I'm so lucky .

Zenitsu POV

This guy the guy with hanafuda hearings l and a strange hair colour. He is so nice, his sound remember me that....the sound I hear everyday, everywhere....but now it's more beautiful and calm.

I mind why I hear him everyday and every where....

-at zenitsu's house-

Zenitsu: I'm hooome~ agh I'm so tired I only want to take a shower, eat and go to bed...
While taking shower zenitsu thinked about what happened the other day and ask himself what tanjiro was about to go and blushed.

Zenitsu: ah I'm so tired...good night boring world.

-the next day-

Zenitsu: yawn~
-with the eyes still closed zenitsu goes to eat breakfast, he put clothes on and goes to school with his bike.

-While he is going to school-
Zenitsu: oh...the sakura three. It's so beautiful it reminds me of tanjiro...! What the hell I'm thinking while still blushing zenitsu arrived to school.

Zenitsu: what the hell are you doing! TANJIRO?>

hehe now I put some suspense to kill you all hheeh I'm evil. Sometimes suspense is necessary sorry guys HIHIHI

bye from your _lildaikon (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
World count-518