Escape Plan

It seemed like years before the old woman came back down, but Reece informed her it was only a day. Katrina thought even prisoners got three meals a day, not just one. That was just how the old lady worked apparently. 

        They were down there for three days. What the hell happened to the plan! Reece said the woman would expect something, especially the first few days. It didn't help that Katrina was being so calm. Yes, this was HER fault. She tried arguing with him, to try getting him to finally grow a pair and do something! Anything would be better than this! "Every day we waste not attacking that witch, the less we have to live." He laughed.

        "Stupidity must run in your family. That and the Slut Gene." Her jaw dropped. If that old lady or Blake didn't kill him, she would. No one insults her family. "It's okay, the Slut Gene skipped you." Asshole. So now she was stupid and ugly. Typical. That was high school for you. Even in a cage, it's still a prison of insults and hate."Look, I've stayed alive for a whole year. Survived food shortages and abuse. Last time I tried escaping, Blake was here. Blake kicks major ass! I'm surprised I didn't die." 

        She didn't question a girl kicking his ass. "Trust me, today's the day I do it. I swear. But don't worry if it goes bad. Blake won't do anything to you." 

        "How do you know?" he smiled.

        "Trust me, not even Blake is that heartless. Hell, if today goes bad, you could be the one to save us-or at least yourself." She wasn't so sure. Clearly he's been down there far tooo long. The small cage was gettting to him. He's the strong one and was relying on the whiimpy benchwarmer/wallflower. Maybe an adreniline rush could get her going. Maybe. 

        Later that day he stayed true to his word. But before that happened, Katrina broke free. She found a needle and picked the lock. She looked at him. "I'll get help. I swear I'll come back." He smiled and wished her good luck.

        She didn't dare take the stairs, too obvious and it would give her away instantly. She stuck to the window. She took a crowbar that Blake would use frequently on Reece and pryed the boards off the window. Hah, easy. Good thing she paid attention to her brother's and father's summer house projects....well, kind of. She maily only watched to get a tan and check out her brother's hot friends. Summers were great-until he left...

************************************************************************************************************

Reece's POV

        She was about to open the window when the woman popped up in front of her on the other side of the window. "Nice try you little bitch!" She screached. Katrina screamed and fell backward. Reece looked terrified. He knew what would happen and Blake wasn't here. Thius girl didn't have a chance.

        The woman came downstairs and fought Katrina for the crowbar and started beating her with it. Katrina would have put up an excellent fight if she wasn't so petrified. Because of the escape attempt they didn't get food that day. 

        Katrina was now back in the cage again, not only that, she was also tied up and badly beaten. Blake would not like that at all. She didn't do anything to Reece, thinking he wouldn't try anything again. When she came back down the next day she informed them Blake would be coming back tomorrow.

        Great. Reece did not want those two to see each other. It was now or never. When Martha got done feeding Katrina, she opened his cage. He kicked her and ran upstairs. Then the unexpected happened. Blake came home early...

        They sat there staring at each other amazed and horrified. Blake smiled. "Where do you thing you're going?" 

        "Blake, trust me. You do not want to do this. You don't want to take me back down there. You don't even want to go down there." Blake laughed.

        "And why not? Another little trick? Nice try. I"m not stupid."

        "Trust me!" Reece begged, then he had a change of heart. "Actually, go ahead. Go down there. See what you got yourself into with hating everyone who's better than your pathetic ass." He spat. "She's better than you'll ever be. Cruelty has it's consequences, Blake The Dyke." Blake pushed him down the stairs. He felt the pain but smiled. He knew he had the upper hand.