The confession

It had been a lovely but long week. True to his word Loke had shown herself and Aries everything Magnolia had to offer. From small events in the parks to somehow a late night theatre viewing?! He had simply winked and said he had connections and wouldn't clarify more than that. She'd been thoroughly pulled around everywhere, but she'd enjoyed their time together, they all had. But there was a slight problem with how wonderful it had all been, it had left her with this strange longing, a painful feeling that refused to be ignored but couldn't be identified.

She looked forlorn at the beautiful vase of roses Loke had given her, placed on the table next to the bracelet from Aries. Somehow, seeing them together had made it all worse. There were a few times she'd come close to crying and she didn't even understand why. Still, today was the last day, Team Natsu were returning tonight, more than likely victorious, so she had to make the most of this. She put on her bracelet for good luck, took a deep breath and walked out her home, who knew what they were going to get into today?

Her hand went to her keys and she felt an answering pulse of magic from Loke's, practically begging her to summon him.

Someone's excited.

Amused, she took out his key first and opened his gate. He appeared quickly, apparently having no time for theatrics today. He was still in a casual shirt and jeans, had been all week, and was practically brimming with energy.

"Hey Lucy! Ready for the final day? It's going to be another amazing one I bet!"

"Yes I am, i'm looking forward to whatever you have planned for us, now step back, I need to summon Aries"

"Right! Can't leave her behind!"

He was like a child, stepping back for her but unable to stand still, leaning back and forth on his heels. She once more called on her magic, allowing Aries to come through her gate.

To her delight, she was wearing that summer dress she'd bought, smiling shyly up at the both of them. She'd seen it before so was prepared against the cuteness, Loke however, was not. He openly looked her up and down appraisingly before grinning.

"Where were you hiding this little number? I haven't seen it before. It looks really cute on you, or maybe it's just you who makes everything cute"

Smooth as silk that man, it was dangerous. Aries flustered under his praise and she couldn't really blame her. She jumped in to stop her from overheating under the pressure.

"I bought it for her when we had that day together, I think todays the first day she's wearing it to go out...It does look good on you Aries"

Once more showing his tenacity, his grin was now aimed at her, though it was slowly turning into a smirk.

"Oh really, well you have impeccable taste my dear. Perhaps you should dress me up, or dress me down?"

He shot her a cheeky wink and she couldn't help the groan it pulled from her. You'd think being with the both of them would calm him down a little, but it only made him worse.

"Alright out with it, where are we going Loke? It better not be too exhausting, it's been a long week and I'd like to relax"

He frowned in thought, looking her over for the first time.

"I was planning a relaxing end to the week but I've failed you it seems. I should've realised all this summoning would tire you out, I'm sorry, give me a sec"

Gold swirled around him and suddenly she felt a little less drained, her magic wasn't being used to keep him there, but that could only mean he was using his own power instead.