You Make Me

You make me feel beautiful

This one I tend to have issues with on my own, yet you've made it your job to change my views. Whether its I'm all dressed up, makeup fully done, or just in my pambahay, you'll drop your smile or tease me when you see me even if im bloated, you get me an eye roll if I am wearing a skirt or shorts, but your reactions have those butterflies come back each time. Or I'll go the office, my hair all crazy and have a morning glory.

Putting me before your self

I can't remember a time when you choose what you want (in case na lang pag food) you letting me choose what we watch or where we go to eat. If I am upset and take it out on you, you will keep quiet, knowing its what I need in the moment and you'll stay and calm me down even though you don't need to take it. If I've told you I want to get certain things done during the day, you'll check back in at night to make sure I have, making it one of your priorities in your busy schedule. You always make sure I am happy, healthy, and safe before going about your day and I appreciate it so much.

You make me a better person

You force me to challenge myself, telling me rhat i should take ny board exam again. I have the tendency to quit or give up easily and you push me to keep going, no matter how small and unimportant or big and meaningful it is. You encourage me to always do well and to make the best choices, because you've seen my potential since the first day we met.

You make me feel love

When it's all said and done your affection for me shows every minute of every day. Through your words, actions, or when I catch you staring at me when you thought I wasn't paying any attention, I feel special, appreciated, trusted and so loved. And I love you back, more than there are stars in this universe, more than the energy I have in me to try and show or tell you. It comes across as effortless, the way we are so happy together, its one of the most rewarding things I have in my life. You're one of the most important people in in my life, and I am absolutely blessed to have met you and soon to be my partner. I wanted this to be longer as possible to have many chapters as possible but i have a problem that i need to face right now. I lost a family yesterday still i want to finish this and give it to you as my birthday gift. Im sorry if this is all i can give right now since i have something else to do and we are under quarantine. Dont worry i will make it up to you.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Happy birthday.