Traitor

Bandit went outside and disposed of the garbage from Jagers bedroom. He began to walk back to Docs office. "Guess what? He threw up." Docs face was filled with a smirk. "Well too bad" then Bandit heard foot steps behind him, it was Lion. "Olivier, do it." Lion then punched Bandit so hard he got knocked to the floor. Everything went black.

Meanwhile back at Jagers bedroom he waited for Bandit to come back. It has been several minutes but he still didn't show up. He felt a growing pain in his stomach, which made Jager whine and moan in pain. He started to begin like he was going to throw up again. But he didn't. He stared at the door. He waited. And waited. It's been 33 minutes, but still no sign of Bandit. Jager began to though, 'did he leave me?' But that was an abrupt thought. He got up out of his bad in great pain, he leaned on the wall for support. He realized that he couldn't walk any longer and later back on the bed. He called Blitz to his room, even though Blitz was a troublemaker they were still friends.

When Blitz arrived to the room he saw that Jager looked like he was sick, he was pale, and his eyes were red. "What the fuck happened to you?" Jager shook his head, "I don't know Elias. I need help though, please." Blitz began to call the SIX hospital but no one picked up. Not even Doc. "They aren't picking up!" He yelled. Jager sighed and whined in pain. "Hey it's going to be okay friend." He says in a supporting way. Blitz runs out of the room and grabs Montagne. "I know some medical procedures, they teach us at GIGN, but I am not Doc." Jager whines in pain. "Okay I will need you to do a couple things for me, okay Marius?" Jager nods and Montagne begins to try to take the drug out of his system.