Unedited Drafts 002

Unedited Drafts 002

"You're in love with her

"You're in love with her." She said, not even looking up from the book she diligently read.

"What?" He questioned. 

"You heard me, Chris. I said you're in love with her." She said in a toneless voice. She closed the lengthy novel and looked at Chris with despondent eyes. 

"Who?"

"You know who. Nicole. I see the way you look at her." She said, finally looking into Chris's eyes. He noticed how dark and emotionless her gaze looked; it almost frightened Him.

"Liz I-" she put her hand up.

"Christopher it's fine, but  I wish you would've told me sooner. Not let me walk around looking stupid," She got out of the bed. Chris sat up, watching his girlfriend Elizabeth change out of her pajamas and into outside clothes. Sweats and uggs.

Simple.

"Elizabeth" he voiced, inching closer to her.

"Christopher you hurt me so bad," she mumbled for only him to hear. Tears welled up in her eyes, Elizabeth struggled to contain them, but her heartbroken soul let them flow anyway.

"I'm sorr" she cut him off

"Save it. You could've just told me that you were in love with someone else, I would've been less upset but you lied. You made me believe that we had mutual feelings with one another but you had feelings with somebody else. Do you know how it feels? How it feels to watch your man fall in love with someone right in front  of you? It sucks. There's no coming back from this. Just let me leave." Elizabeth poured out, and with taking her things, she left.