𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔰

𝔗he 𝔚ater 𝔎ingdom

𝔗he 𝔚ater 𝔎ingdom

As stated in the history books the Kingdom of Water can only be ruled by a royal female bloodline, this law has been passed down through the ages. Many have tried to place a male heir on the throne and it always fails, the current ruler of the waters is Queen Nadia who runs the kingdom with the help of her beautiful wife. The scared creature that watches over this Kingdoms and that they pray to is the great Kraken, he communicates with the Queen and blesses their rule when they take the throne. Only some of the citizens of the water kingdom have the power to bend water or manipulate ice, you are often well respected if you have been birthed with this ability. These people are often brought to the palace to learn how to control their powers so they do not harm the ones that they love

If you succeed in learning how to control these powers and are seen as powerful you may get an offer to become apart of The Kraken's Guard. An elite group of water and ice benders that are basically trained as spies and warriors, they only follow the orders of the Queens and no one else.

𝔎ingdom ℭolours| Blues and Whites
𝔄ppearance's| The people of the water kingdom are well known to be slightly tanned with light brown, deep brown or dark almost black hair and they often have grey or pale blue eyes. Though it is rare sometimes people of the Water Kingdom can be birthed with pale blonde almost white hair, these people are often believed to be blessed by the moon.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝔗he 𝔈arth 𝔎ingdom

𝔗he 𝔈arth 𝔎ingdom

The second largest kingdom out of all the elements, the Earth Kingdom are well known for being strong willed, stubborn and tough people. For as long as they have known their kingdom has been ruled over by warriors, as any royal of their kingdom has to train and fight in the army before they are fit to take the throne. Unlike the other kingdoms the ability to manipulate earth and nature is far more common. Often being used by farmers or those who fight within the grand army of their kingdom.

The sacred being who watches over the kingdom of earth is the unicorn, Gaia. Though its sightings are often rare since she only appears in times of great need. She can however be sorted out by those who wish for her help if they travel to the forest which she lives in.

𝔎ingdom ℭolours| Greens and Browns
𝔄ppearance's| The people of the Earth Kingdom are well known to being of tanned or dark skin, having spent long days working under the blaring sun. Those who are of paler skin are often people of money who do not work with the earth like the commoners do. They often have dark hair of any colour and brown eyes.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝔗he 𝔉ire 𝔎ingdom

𝔗he 𝔉ire 𝔎ingdom

Currently being ruled over by the fearsome King Elio, no one has dared challenge his rule ever since he took the throne at the age of twenty. Not even his brother who acts as his loyal adviser and right hand. The Fire Kingdom are well known to be both an extremely powerful and wealthy kingdom. Out of all the Kingdoms they are one of the largest in terms of population and the land that they hold. Their lands are littered with temples where the citizens can pray to the holy dragon Ryuko that watches over them. Not many have met the dragon in person as he stays hidden high up in the mountains where he has made it his home. Not even the king has spoken with the holy dragon, only the mysterious Order of the Dragon has spoken with this elemental spirit but finding members of the order can indeed be difficult.

Those who are birthed with the ability to manipulate fire are often well regard and held in high status with those of the Fire Kingdom. They often end up becoming warriors that fight within the King's army or end up helping man the Temples of Ryuko.

𝔎ingdom ℭolours| Red, Blacks and Golds
𝔄ppearance's| Citizens of the Fire Kingdom are often of asian appearance, with dark lusious hair and almost snow white skin. Though sometimes you can see someone who stands out amongst the crowds with crimson red hair and freckled skin.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝔗he 𝔄ir 𝔎ingdom

𝔗he 𝔄ir 𝔎ingdom

One of the hardest kingdoms to travel to due to being very well hidden, the people of the Air Kingdom live in the ancient cities that have been built into the sides of the mountains. There are only two ways to gain access to these cities, you can ether climb the thousand steps up the mountains where these cities reside in. The other way is much easier for those who are citizens of the air kingdom, they simply fly from city to city with the help of the Sylphs who bend the winds so it would catch on their gliders. The gliders are able to turn into staffs once the user has finished using the wings attached.

The one who watched over the air kingdom is the grand Thunderbird, Rai. She can often be seeing flying through the skies of the Air Kingdom keeping watch on all those who live in her lands. Unlike those of the other kingdoms Air Benders are far more rare, they are often brought to the grand Thunderbird to be taught how to use their powers before they are sent on their way to live out their lives in peace

𝔎ingdom ℭolours| Silvers, Pale Blues and Whites
𝔄ppearance's| The people of the Air Kingdom are well known to be of fair appearance, often having blonde or fair coloured hair of any colour.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.