Chapter 5

Tweek's POV:

My alarm goes off about fifteen minutes late and I turn it off. I stand up and change from a hoodie and shorts into my costume, sitting down on the bed, when putting on my shoes. I decide to skip breakfast and walk out the door.

I jump when I see that Craig was standing in front of the house, right by the door, playing on his phone. He raises his head and smiles. "Oh, hey, you're late." He laughs. "W-What are you doing here?" I ask, confused. "Well, I was thinking about patrolling with you today, so I got here early but then it seemed that you were gonna be late since you might not have slept well, so you'd probably skip breakfast so I ran home and brought you breakfast." He smiles, awkwardly handing me a paper bag. I blush and take the bag, smiling. I look inside and there's bacon and mini pancakes. 

"Aww, Craig you didn't have to..." I smile, not realizing how red my face is. "No, it's fine, I had extra this morning anyway. And it's not healthy to skip breakfast, too." He says, hiding his hands awkwardly behind his back. "Thank you. Also, I would love to go on patrol with you." I blush, eating some bacon. "Don't eat with your mouth full." He laughs, joking. "Sorry." I laugh back, as we start our patrol. 

We turn a corner and see a man dressed in black clothes running out of a bank, as ringing is going off inside. Craig and I look at each other unamused. I fire a row of lightning at the villain and crossing my arms, knocking him out, but not killing him. Craig steps forward to fight the villain but he's already down. I grab him up by the back of the villain's collar tightly and wait for the police to come as I look down at the ground and kick a rock farther into the sidewalk. A few minutes go by and Craig speaks up. 

Craig's POV:

The cops eventually arrive and take the criminal and drive off. Tweek skips off with me, obviously in a good mood. 

I look up and smile and it almost immediately disappears as I look down. I keep thinking about him. I can't get him out of my head. It's like, I don't know how to describe it. I feel like there isn't a care in the world when I'm with him. I can be myself. My eyes widen as I thought strikes my mind.

Maybe I...like him...? 

No, no, no, I can't get catch feelings that easily. It'll just end like any other time I like someone. "Craig? Are you doing alright?" Tweek looks at me, stopping in his tracks and tilting his head, concerned. I snap out of my thoughts and answer him. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that." I smile. His brows lower, making a sad face. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it. I'm just, uh, hungry. Can we stop for lunch real quick?" I smile, changing the subject. "Oh, well if that'll make you feel better, then of course!" He smiles as I blush. 

We walk into a small cafe and sit down, not being surprised by the paparazzi. We ignore it after I shoo them off, but unfortunately not stopping them much from taking pictures. 

We sit down and Tweek looks at a menu. "Ooooo! This looks good!" He says, pointing to a sandwich. "Tweek, I can make you that myself." I laugh. "Yeah, but like, it comes on a cool looking plate!" He smiles. "Fine..." I chuckle and order the same as him. 

"What happened to 'I can make that at home'?" Tweek laughs. "Hey, I couldn't find anything else very appealing." I smile. "You're such a goofball." Tweek grins. "Whatever, Tweekers." I smile, tilting my head into my hand, blushing like crazy but not letting it bother me. 

We leave the shop, pushing the paparazzi out of our way, and finish our patrol around 6:00 PM and head home. I walk Tweek home and wave. 

I wake up this morning and make Tweek some breakfast and head to his house. I know he probably was going to make breakfast but I made it just in case. I wait outside his house and he walks out and I smile. "Hey, Twee-" I say, realizing how pissed off he looks. 

"Tweek...? Are you oka-"

"What the fuck did you do."