Chapter 2

(A/N LAST CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS ASS BUT THINGS WILL IMPROVE!!

ASHTON IRWIN WILL BE MINE LOL THE BOY IS TOO PERFECT FOR WORDS OMG LOL

THE KARDASHIANS PISS ME OFF LIKE THEY ALL HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF GOLDFISH SORRY IF YOU DO LIKE THEM I PERSONALLY THINK THEYRE ATTENTION SEEKERS

ENJOY!)

Leighia's pov

it's now period 4 and i was already exhausted.

it had been an eventful day people realising i was back and thankfully i hadn't bumped into Mikey, Luke, Calum (again) and i haven't even bumped into Ashton.

i think i'd break down crying if i saw him.

i took a seat at the back if the class and kept my head down. Social Studies. fuck my life.

the teacher Mr Bawtree walked in and started the class. 5 minutes later the door was flung open and a dishevelled, flustered and slightly distraught Ashton Irwin rushed in. my heart stopped and my eyes started to tear up.
i kept my head down and forced my tears down, that failed terribly. i silently sobbed into my arms and Mr Bawtree stared talking; "SOCIAL STUDIES!!! WHO'S EXCITED!?" he cheered and many mumbles were heard and he started laughing. "So! we got a new well..... a class student returning to our classes today many of you may have already had a few classes with her. welcome back Leighia!" i wiped my eyes and lifted my head up with a weak smile and Ashton's head shot up as i spoke. "Hey Me B." i saw Ashton turn to me and i forced a small smile his way and i saw tears rush to his eyes. that broke me. i stood from my chair and grabbed my bag before mumbling an apology to Mr Bawtree and left the class tears rolling down my cheeks. i was full on sobbing as i turned the corridor and bumped into a body. "sorry." i managed to mumble out and the person stop. "L-Leighia?" i looked up and saw Luke standing there grinning at me. "h-hey L-Luke." i forced out and he grabbed my face in his palms: "whats with the tears gorgeous?" i shook my head and looked down. "you.... Ashton." he sighed our and i nodded. "i gotta go Luke." i shifted and rushed down the stairs and outside. i managed to get to to Art building. that housed Art, Music and Drama classes. i sighed and slipped down the wall and onto my jean covered backside and took a shaky breath. the tears slowly stopped and turned into random trickles down my cheeks as i tried to stay calm not wanting to go into hysterics again. i closed my eyes for a few seconds until i heard laughing and guitars being played. i looked up and sae Calum and Michael walking my way. i tried to get up and grab my bags before they spotted me but it was too late. "LEIGHIA!!" Michael called me and i sighed an turned to him. "hi." i flatly said and Calum forced a smile at me. safe to say Calum didn't like me much not after i walked out on Ashton and caught a flight to London leaving the boy heartbroken and tbh i didn't blame him. "hey have you been crying?" i wiped my eyes again and nodded shyly. "why?" Calum spoke and i shook my head. "i realised how much i fucked up and how much pain and hurt j caused people and how much i really don't want to be in this school knowing what I've done." i replied and he nodded and Michael stood there. "Have you seen Ashton yet?" i nodded and sighed. "he's the reason why i don't want to face school." Calum scoffed and Michael hit him, i huffed and looked at the kiwi boy. "Calum i know you hate me and i really honestly don't blame you but please can we move on from this from what i done!" he scoffed and shook his head and looked me in the eye: "maybe Luke, Ashton and Michael can forgive you but i fucking cant Leighia! you broke my best friend's heart and fucking left!! hell no! im not as fucking naive and gullible as these lot are! fuck you Leighia!" I shook my head and ran off the other direction. "LEIGHIA!! WAIT!! FUCK YOU MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" i heard Michael scream but i kept running. i needed out of here.

i slumped down by the lockers at the end of the hallway and i heard a door open and shut. "Lei-Leighia?" i looked up through my tear-filled eyes and saw Ashton standing there. "Hey A-Ash." he sat next to me. please leave. please. i tried to pull myself together. "w-why are you crying?" i shook my head and looked the other way. "Leighia." he sternly spoke and i looked at him the broken boy that i left. "C-Calum hates m-me.... Mikey hares me.... Luke probably fucking hates me. i know you hate me. it was a bad idea to come back!" i frustratingly spoke and Ash sighed. "i d-dont hate you L-Leighia." i shook my head and stood up: "dont lie to yourself Ashton." i grabbed my back and walked out of the hell hole i decided to go back to.