Short Story #1

Hey hey guys! This is a out of context interaction between Izumi and Muzan. What'd you write this for? It's to celebrate our 10th chapter mark! Yay! We've made it to Chapter 10, and we will continue until who knows what chapter? This story isn't related to our main plot, just a story to take a break from it. I may have not put in my usual amount of effort but it's a short story! Shouldn't require too much right? Anyway, do enjoy and comments will be appreciated for what short story I should do next!

Cosplay?
“Hey hey Muzan, change back into your woman form.” Izumi said, poking his arm. Muzan showed her a disgusted face, “Are you gay?” Izumi punched him. “Of course not! You just looked beautiful as a girl, we could play dress-up, go out and have picnics, basically do stuff girls do!” Muzan let out a sigh. “And what do I get in return then?” Izumi thought for a while, “I’ll do one thing, whatever you ask of me.” Izumi said. Muzan smirked, “Sure, that’s a deal.” Izumi didn’t think much, and grinned from ear to ear. Muzan changed into his female form with his usual pale skin, plum red eyes and his long curly hair in a low bun with stray locks at the side of his face, or her. Izumi untied his hair. It was really long. Izumi smiled, playing with his hair, tying it in various styles. After she was satisfied, they went to her room where she had a huge wardrobe full of clothes she would wear. Izumi was kind of tired looking at Muzan wearing the same thing everyday, so she gave him another black kimono to try on. It was different from the one Muzan usually wears. It had a longer train compared to his previous kimono. The sleeves were as well and the overall fabric was much more comfortable. Muzan smiled at how happy Izumi is. And guess what? After Izumi had her fun, Muzan did the same with her too. Izumi did have to fulfil one wish of his, and that was to wear his usual attire, an embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt with white pants. Izumi’s face flush as Muzan unknowingly kept staring at her. He then realised and said whilst smirking, “Guess we can play the other’s role no problem.”