child zack x child reader

ok so if you cant tell by now most of these will be zack x readers due to the fact that zack is probably one of my fav anime charters of all time. this x reader is going to be a little different and there might be 2 parts. anyway hope you enjoy. also thank you so much for 150 reads. i didnt think that this book would get 10 reads. so thank you it means a lot to me.   

(this x reader takes place when zack is at the orphanage)

it was  the middle of the night and i was siting the basement  were my small bed was. trying not to cry i. hated this place more then anything in the world. i would even go back to my mum and drunk for a father. not that they would take me back. they were the reason that i was here in the first place. i had been her for a few months and i,ve watched kids like me come in and never leave. this place is like a death trap. 

i was siting on my bed trying not to look the other 5 or 6 zombie looking kids in the eyes. when the door was kicked open i started to shake in fear of them wanting me to do some thing for them. but that want the case they just kicked another lost looking kid down the stairs. he sat up and looked around all the other kids had already stopped looking at him. but his eyes locked with mine and i just pointed to a empty bed. he didnt say any thing and just walked over to it. 

the next morning was the same as always just found spots to sit in were we might not be picked on by them. but every so often they would find us. the new boy learnt the hard way just like the rest of us. there was some thing different about this boy compered to all the rest of us but for some reason it was like i was relieved that he was here. he was covered head to toe in bandages. 

~~time skip~~ 

it had been about two weeks since the new kid had come and there was a horrible smell coming from  some were in the house the adults could smell it too but made one of us go look for it. witch it was my tern this time to be picked on i was walking around hoping that i would find the smell. not knowing what would happen to me if i didn't. i was looking at all of our beds to see that one of them looked like it had some one in it i walked up and found some thing that would have scared any normal kid for even but i wasn't normal. when i removed the sheets fro the bed the eyes of one of the children were looking back at me. i just went to find the adults. an the women seemed annoyed once i tolled her she walked off so i tryed to but was stoped by the man who hit me over the back of the head and and called me a murderer. before i blacked out.

when i woke up i was in the same place as i was before i got knocked out i sat up slowly and herd the sounds of laughter and the sound of a shovel digging into the ground. witch was coming from out side. as i looked out the window it was the new boy digging the hole he seemed mad or upset and i dont blame him.that was always my job before he came so i was thankful that i got a brake. 

i was waiting for the boy at the back steps of the house when he came in from the rain. i looked up at him. "what do you want" he said as he walked in side. "thanks. for what" he said now looking back at me. "thats normally my job" he doesn't say anything back and just continues to walk into the living room. "my names Y/N" i say as he walks over to the small tv screen to watch the movie that was playing. "zack" he said in a quite voice. i just nodded and walked over to were he was watching the movie. i hadn't seen any horror movies i was always tolled  they were to violent. zack seemed to be trance fixed to the screen."whats the movie called i ask" i say looking at the tv the hole time. "i dont know" he says in a small voice " what is say on the box" i ask. " i dont know i cant read. so go on laugh at me" zack says still not looking at me just like im not looking at him both of our eyes are stuck looking at the tv. "im not going to laugh. because i cant read ether thats why i asked you" i say "thats what i have to do to make the stop"  he says under his breath. "what" i say 

zack walks away from the tv and in to the kitchen and graps the knife thats on the counter. i look at him and the back at the tv and understand what hes going to do and i follow him up the stairs now with my own blade when i make up the stairs hes already plunged the knight in to the mans chest and repting that action as i came further in to the room. i look at him and copy what he did but the the women. till theres no life left in her body. he gets up and walks out the room. not knowing what to do now i just sat there with a smile on my face. zack stops at the door way and looks back at me "are you coming" he says in a low voice but theres no mistake that hes saying that though a smile like mine. 

hope this wasn't to cringe for you. thanks for 150 reads i never thought that i would get that meany. i made this book more for my self beacuse i love zack so much and wanted to make up my own storys with him (god i sound so cringey here) i have been thinking of making a danganronpa one shot book too. so let me know if i should. requests are still open so what should i write about. hope you guys have a good day or night were ever you are.

word count: 1100