A day out with my bestfreinds.

It was just a normal day today . I was getting ready to go out with my best friends we were going shopping I can't wait I love shopping . I decided to just put on my demon washed jeans with my red bambino top .I straitened my long brown hair and put natural makeup on . I was ready to go I grabbed my phone and purse and started walking to the train station where I was meeting my best friends . all of a sudden my phone went off it was from Leo my idol it said "have fun shopping Today princess and don't wait out in the cold too long other wise you will get a cold " wait how did he know I was going shopping and how does he know I'm waiting in the cold OMG what if he's no he can't be .all of a sudden I was put out of my thoughts by realising that my best friends were standing in front of me . "dreaming ?about Leo again" Ellie Said "NO" I wasn't anyway let's go,our train arrives in 7 minutes " I replied we all agreed and started walking ,when we reached the train station my phone went off again it was Leo again "hey princess your train is going to be here in 5 minutes so hurry" what OMG how does he know what train I'm catching I am actually quit scared right now ......