The arrival

JULIET'S POV

After work I walked home and saw the sun shining after the rain ended.

When I got home I saw my stupid mother sitting on the couch watching tv.

I didn't even want to say hi to her so I just walked straight to my room. Before I went inside my room she sarcastically says,"thanks for saying hi." I just ignored her and went in my room and shut the door.

I unraveled my bun and felt my wavy orange-reddish hair come down freely. It was only 8 pm so I took a nap before I got ready to go to Marshall's rap battle.

I woke up. It was eleven. I had enough time to get ready before Marshall comes to pick me up.

I brushed my hair and curled it leaving it loose. I find jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my sneakers and my thick sweater. I'm ready. Just waiting for Marshall to call me to tell me he's outside.

Marshall calls."Aye Juliet I'm outside." "Cool I'll be right out." I hanged up. I went outside and saw Marshall. I open the door.

I give him a hug. "Hey." He doesn't answer. "Your hair looks nice" he says has he smirks. "Haha thanks." There was a long silence. "So how was your day?" I asked. "Same old same old. Just working in the factory." I looked at him and he looked at me while we were at a red light. We just started laughing.

Five minutes later we got to Proof's house. Proof sits in the back. "Aye Marshall and Juliet." Me and Marshall say sup at the same time. We all just started to laugh. "Mmmmh. You guys look like your getting along well. Too well."I laugh. "Shut up Proof."

I could see Marshall in the coroner of my eye blushing.

I look out the window and smile.

---------------------
AAAWW. Juliet and Marshall are so cute. This was a short chapter. Anyways people aren't reading this really and it kinda sucks lol. But I bet soon people will.
-Ashley ❤️