Part 1

"Then I'll stop here for today."

"Thank you again today, sir."

Finally, today's class is over! I greeted the teacher, who gave me a lecture on theology today, with cheers inside.

"Oh, now I'm just going to buy some time."

As soon as I was alone in the room, I spread out on the sofa. So far, other studies have been enjoyable, but the more I hear them, the more complicated they become....I don't think this study is my aptitude, Ugh.

Well, I'm just taking lessons to be a monarch who rules a country, with which my biggest goal in my life is to eat well and live well alone. That's a very difficult mission for me, isn't it?

These days, I'm learning about the king's ability and how to use the right talent. Honestly, I felt like I was just licking at the surface because I couldn't reach my heart yet.

Well, if there were to be a man I wanted to be when I became emperor, then I thought I'd be like Kiel....

I thought for a moment about Ijekiel, it's been a long time since the last time we've met.

Now then, as I began to send and receive letters separately from Jenette, the frequency of my contact with Kiel has naturally decreased. They are currently staying at a villa in the Kildis area, not at the Duke of Alpiers.

It wasn't that long since they left the order, nor did the Duke of Alpiers express his intention to retreat, but this was thought to mean a time of self-reflection. Of course, it was a problem that we did not know how long it would last.

I still don't think that it's the right time, so I was being quiet, but I really wanted to see them again. And even though Claude doesn't like it... Maybe one day? So, I thought I'd go and find him myself.

"Oh, princess. Is the class over?”

After enjoying peace in a quiet room for a while, Ces greeted me as I came out of the room. She seemed to have found me just as she was passing by the door of my study. The towel in Ces' hand smelled of freshly washed, crisp cloth.

"Yes, the class was just over. What about Hannah and Lily?

"Lilian went to see the maids, and Hannah must be in the kitchen now. If you need anything, please let me know."

"No, I was just wondering. I think you're busy. So, go and do your business. I'll be out for a while."

Everyone seemed busy, perhaps because the sun was at the top of the sky.

Felix said he's been feeling very strong these days, so he went to the training camp early on...... Looks like I'd have to spend some time alone today.

Lucas used to pop up when I was free and make my heart throb, but he didn't show up today for some reason either.

By the way, the dragon that Lucas brought to the palace last time was sent back to where he lived. Turns out, Lucas, the dragon brought in by this guy is a baby dragon, is it not? The dragon that grew up in the fortress? It is said that the youngest dragon has been difficult to be collected on purpose.

He was so gullible that he was scared and crying at Lucas, unlike the dragon in his imagination!

After learning the fact, I had a hard time convincing Lucas. No matter how hard it is, what is it that you have to bring a baby dragon in?

Well, I was wrong to bring up the dragon story like it was nothing in the first place. Oh, no, but I never thought Lucas would be going for a real dragon.... Your Honor! I'm not an accomplice to Lucas, I'm telling you! I've never even put a foot on a baby dragon kidnapping!