Meeting the man incharge

I must of dozed off again.. ever since those men put me here, wherever here is... I have been going in and out of consciousness forgetting where I am whenever I wake up.

This whole situation is so messed up, why didn't I just go straight home to Hamish instead of being curious. That's always been something I've hated about myself, I always manage to get myself into trouble every time I go doing dumb things. although this time is different, this is a different sort of trouble. I could die here.

Just as that thought of dying crossed my mind I hear a squeak of a door opening behind me which could only mean someone has entered the room.

Trying to look around to see who it is I discover I'm in some sort of dungeon, I couldn't see much before but the light from the door opening has made the room seem very clear but at the same time, very dark and dusty.

"Comfortable sweetheart", a husky deep voice whispered into my ear from behind me.

My body shivered at how close the persons breath was against my skin, not only making me fear them but also having a tiny bit of desire crawl up my spine from hearing it.

I don't dare answer back, I just keep my gaze forward staring at the brick wall in front of me trying to act emotionless, when actually in reality I was scared out of my mind.

A few seconds of silence pass, when all of a sudden I feel a large hand grip my hair and yank my head back so I'm now facing the roof.

The dark figure steps forward, face above me so I can finally see who this man is.  I'm utterly stunned.. this man had god like features.

He stood there staring down at me, his jaw looked like it was carved to perfection, he had tattoos everywhere some even on his gorgeous face. His blonde hair flopping down in front of some of his face only just covering a scar above the right eye.

We stared at each other for god knows how long until I realised I wasn't the only one examining what was in front of me, he was looked down into my eyes like he was searching for something. Which made another shiver roll up my shine.

"Did I stutter?, I believe I asked you a question", he said in a very stern voice before letting go of my hair and proceeding to grab my jaw tightly, tilting it back further.

"N.. no.. I.." I manage to blurt out making no sentence at all, I just couldn't stop staring at him, it was like I was lost in his eyes making me speechless.

All of a sudden he let's go of my jaw, walking around the chair so he is standing in front of me. With a hard slap of his hand to my face he had almost slapped me unconscious.

I could feel the blood on my lip and the sting forming on my cheek which would definitely be tainted red tomorrow.

"Don't test me girl, I'm not in the mood", he stated pulling out a smoke and placing it between his lips then pulling a lighter out of his suit pocket and sparking it.

Are you kidding me, this man is smoking right in front of me so casually like he didn't just slap me out of this world, who does he think he is

"Your not in the fucking mood!!, I'm the one tied to a fucking chair!", I yell at him trying to act as brave as I possibly could in the situation, but failing when I hear a crack in my voice.

As I'm trying to catch my breath I look him up and down observing his structure. he's wearing a dark navy blue suit fitted to his tall and what looks like a muscular body. I also notice a watch on his wrist which looks like it cost millions.

This man looks like he could own the world if he wanted, and maybe he did, the thing is I have no clue at all who he is. But I don't really intend on sticking around to find out.

"Your attitude needs fixing, or maybe your mouth does", he growls as he loosens his tie and bends down to touch my broken lip. I whimper at his touch and he smirks looking delighted by my pain.

I can feel water build up in my eyes, just as a tear rolls down my face I hear a voice coming from the door behind me. "Mr Jankins, Jared is here and waiting for you in the study" the voice said

Mr Jankins.. mr J... I've heard that name before but I can't put my finger on where...