Anna pov

Working in California is hard , paying bills is really hard because rent is really expensive. I just lost my job as a waitress because the restaurant I worked at had closed down for good . I was looking for a new job online when an ad popped up on my screen for a maid . I wondered how hard could it really be . I clicked on it , filled out the questions it asked which were the basic questions , name , age , did I pass high school , did I attend college , place of reference, state I lived in , and why should I get the job . I filled it out and it said that I should be receiving an email with more details in a couple of days . Now I just have to wait .

4 days later

I was going through my email when one came to the top of my screen , it was new so I had wondered if it was from the ad for a maid . Sure enough it was , it was an email asking me if I could come in to Grey incorporation at 9 am in the morning to have an interview. I respond with a yes I would be able to make . I had to get a good outfit to make a good impression. I went and took a shower . I dried my hair and done a light color makeup routine .I then dresses in a with cropped top , ripped jeans , and my black vans . I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to find an outfit . I had to catch a cab because the walk was far away . I know your wondering why I don't have a car , I can't afford one , I barley can afford what I have now much less a car . I arrived at the mall it was crowded,  very crowded . But what should I expect it's a Sunday in L.A. , I made my way over to Bloomingdales , I saw some cute jeans , so I grabbed them , I head over to where the shirts were . When a man appeared out of nowhere and almost knocked me down . I would have fell if he wouldn't have caught me by my waist . I looked up to fine a very fine man if I do say so my self . He was built , had tattoos , he had green eyes with speckled gray in them , he had shades on his head , and he wore a suit . This man was a walking Greek god . I notice there was other men standing next to us but none of them looked as hot as the one holding me . I realized he was staring at me . I then cleared me throat and stood up straight . "I am sorry I bumped into you , I should watch where I'm going next time " I apologized ever so quickly but it seemed like I was saying it more to myself than I was to him . "It's quite alright princess, but I'm pretty sure I was the one who bummed into you gorgeous " the man replied sweetly . " I-I umm I should get going it was nice meeting you but I'm in quite of a hurry , I must be going " I said very fast trying to get out of the awkward situation I was in . He simply smiled ,  nodded ,and walked away with the men in suits following him . I wonder who he could be ? He was very handsome but I felt as if I knew him from somewhere . I quickly found a beautiful top . It was red and black . It was silky, vibrant but not to vibrant , elegant yet classy . It was perfect . I was going to pair it with a pair of red heel that I had bought months ago with my savings . I headed home , ate , then went to sleep with the man on my mind . Plus my interview.

End of chapter 1 how are we feeling , feel free to leave comments about what you guys would like to see in the story !!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of love , leAnnah 🤍