Drunk Encounter (Emmett & Paul)

Emmett's Pov

Rosalie was sitting on the bed applying lipstick. She looked beautiful and glorious as always and her hair was packed in a neat pony tail.

She stood and turned to face me. "I'm going out babe" she said  and pecked my lips. Before I could blink my eyes, she was gone.

I knew exactly, where she was going and I thought, she knew that I know, but why was she going there anyway. She was hiding something from me.

For the past year, she had been seeing a human girl and no matter how much she takes a bath, I could smell the human on her.

I knew she was bisexual but she was my chosen one. How could she cheat on me.

I told her before we consummated our bond that if she ever feels that something was missing or she wanted to experiment, she should tell me but I guessed she didn't trust me enough.

And to think that for the past year, I had stopped myself from being with my love, just because of her.

I refused to follow my heart because I didn't want to break her heart and our family, but it felt like I was the only one that values our relationship and I was getting tired of it.

It was enough for me to stay away from love. I needed him, I loved him, I wanted to be with him, to love ,care and cherish him, to be his comfort and the fire that melts his frozen heart.

To be the one that makes him smile and to give him all the joy and happiness, he truly deserves.

But I difn't even know, if he felt the same way about me. I didn't know, would he accept me for who I was.

My true mate, my wolf, my Paul.

I stood up and got dressed in black trousers, a white t-shirts, black combat boots and a black leather jacket then I take my car keys, phone and wallet.

I needed some air and I needed some alcohol in my system. I entered my black jeep and headed to the mystical creatures club downtown. It was a club for only mystical creatures and they had special drinks for different species that were capable of getting us drunk.

I reached the club and parked my car in the parking lot. I got to the door and saw the bouncers, checking for membership cards.

I opened my wallet and showed them mine.

The moment I got in, my ears started ringing and my body visibly dancing. The music playing was loud and the dance floor was filled with different creatures.

The sitting areas were packed, so I just headed to the counter. What I saw nearly made my dead heart to start beating again.

Paul was at the bar with multiple glasses before him and he seemed, to be here alone, because I couldn't see anyone from his pack.

I walked to him and sat at the stool beside him. I saw his nose twitched, before he turned to look at me. And that moment, his whole face lited up like a Christmas tree.

"Hello Paul" I greeted.

"Hi grandpa" he slurred.

He was definitely drunk and he was still drinking. I took the drink he was currently holding, and placed it back on the counter.

"Gimme back my drink old man" he said while reaching out for it. But I took it first and drank down the whole thing.

"You are already drunk pup. No more drinks for you" I smiled.

"Me drunk? I'm not drunk, I'm just so happy" he giggled.

This was a different side of Paul, that I had never seen before. He always looked so tough and grumpy, if someone else told me that Paul acted this way, I wouldn't believe.