roommates

The blond groaned she heard a very annoying sound coming from her alarm clock. She didn't waste a time. She stood up, glared at the alrm clock, and kicked it to the door. It broke to pieces. Rio, not feeling the slightest pain from kicking an alarm clock with her barefoot, threw herself to bed once more,

"Nakamura! Wake up! We're going be late for class!" Then she heard a shout from her door. Then it opened. Revealing a topless red head. With only a towel as his cover on the bottom part of him.

Rio, on the other hand, didn't blush. She closed her eyes and turned her head on the other way. She was use to see his hot body. Yeah, she admits it. "Ugh! Why did you kick the clock again?!" Karma annoyingly said as he stepped on some little parts. He glared at Nakamura, who was still on the bed sleeping.

He went to the closet, he took out his uniform and also took out Rio's clothes. Including her panties and bra. He's used to it.

Yeah, for 15 year olds, they kind of used to this kind of stuff. After he finally and quickly wore his uniform. He goes to their bed, pulling one of her hands. "I don't wanna go to school!" Rio whinned realizing that her roommate was pulling her out of their bed.

"Koro Sensei will come at this apartment if you don't go! They'll find out, Bakamura! Now get up and ready yourself. We have a long walk to the old campus." Karma said. Rio whinned one past time before giving Karma a smack on the head.

She took the towel he used a while ago and went out of the room, luckily didn't step on some clock parts. Karma couldn't help but facepalmed at his roommates action.

Yes, they have been living in one apartment since the last 6 months. They share everything in this apartment. The closet, the bedroom, the bed, the whole apartment! Rio would sometimes borrow some big shirts or sweatshirts from Karma. And he wouldn't mind at all. Getting all used to her behaviour day by day.

It was as if they were just playing dollhouse. They're the dolls. Wouldn't even care if they stand naked together. Wouldn't care if they sleep in one bed. Wouldn't care if they got thrown of to somewhere. And the ones playing with them? Are their parents.

Apparently, Karmas' parents are always far away and their house is too far away, then he decided to buy an apartment near the school. While Rio? She got kicked out by mother after falling to Class 3-E. Rio was hurt, but she still has her own millions to spend the rest of her high school life with. Both of them are rich, but bad luck chases them, they just found themselves in one apartment getting used to each other's shit.

Karma opened the refrigirator and took two strawberry milk boxes. He took his and her bag from the couch. "I have your bag!" Karma shouted and just went out of their apartment, not waiting for her answer.

Karma then stood outside the entrance holding on two bags and a strawberry milk on one hand, and sipping from his strawberry milk on the other hand. After 10 minutes, a blond girl walked to him with an annoyed expression. Our class starts at 8:00 am, and it's still 7:20 in the morning. Tsk. She thought. 

"Gonna be late, my ass." Rio snapped at him. Karma raised an eyebrow. She took her bag and milk from him violently. With that, they started walking to school.

"We agreed on this, Nakamura." Karma said with a low tone. Rio just rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah." Rio just said and sipped on her milk. They agreed on this. If anyone finds out that they are living together. They'd all tease them and stuff.

And it will wound their so called, matchmaker pride. They just can't match a matchmaker. Yeah. Like that. They decided to always wake up early in the morning and get to school before anyone sees them walking togther. Oh please, excuses.