babygirl

Your POV

"Y/n stop being such a shut in person. Come out and have a party with me." Kylie begged.

"No Ky, you're probably gonna leave me after 5 minutes to make out with some random dude. I'd rather watch netflix and eat some ice cream than go to a party with drunk, high and sweaty teenagers. " I shook her off hoping she would stop already.

She has been nagging me to go since this morning. She told me wouldn't stop until I say yes. I was starting to get annoyed.

"I'll treat you something the day after, anything you like. Please come, I would get lonely. " She did her puppy eyes hoping it would work but I was too annoyed.

"I can buy my own things Kylie. So can you get off me please?"

"No, not until I hear the word I have been wanting to hear since this morning. " She told me giving back the same attitude.

"Alright fine. But promise me you won't leave me to make out with someone else? You know I hate parties. " I sighed in defeat. She squealed and got off me.

"I won't, I promise. I'll pick you up later at 8, don't be late. Oh and wear something nice and casual. " She said while getting ready to leave to be ready for the party.

"Fine. " I sighed and lead her out of the door.

~

It was almost 8 and I already showered and put on some clothes. I heard the doorbell ring meaning Kylie is here already. I opened the door and was amused at what Kylie was wearing. I practically looked like garbage beside her. I was wearing a black graphic shirt and a blue washed high waisted skinny jeans.

"I love you Y/n but if you go to a party looking like that, you're probably not gonna be able to talk to anyone for the rest of the night

"I love you Y/n but if you go to a party looking like that, you're probably not gonna be able to talk to anyone for the rest of the night. All of the people there are fancy as fuck. " She moved her way inside the apartment. "Me being the best, I was one step ahead of you. I bought a dress with me for you to wear. "

"What? I didn't agree to this Ky-" I got cut off by her.

"Okay now to your room. " She pushed me to my room with the dress on my hands meaning I don't have a choice.

I groaned mentally and just tried it on. It actually didn't look bad as I expected it to be. It's a black tight dress and I paired it with my black heels that I barely even put on.