•|• King Of Gravity •|•

A majority of the population are born with a different type of magic, and some even have more than one type. From water, fire, earth and air to telepathy, and necromancy. But the one that seemed to be forgotten is the ability to control gravity, only 1 of 1 billion people are born with it, and they are treated as deities because of their powers. The world itself revolves around gravity, the land seems to float unsuspended above clouds, and there's stories of the sea living far below the clouds; and some even spend their lives trying to get to it. It is not a modern civilization, technology is nonexistent but they do have sail boats, and large cities

•Basics•

Name: The man polished his rapier, two little girls were at his side and watching everything he did. One with black hair was touching the blade and seemed to enjoy how shiny it was, tilting her head to the side curiously. "Daddy... there's a stranger!" The little one with the pinkish hair said, pointing towards you cutely. ( Jun Arima )

Age: Jun looked over at you and then smiled, rubbing the little girls head that was pointing at you and placing the rapier on his lap carefully, the girl with black hair slowly caressed the handle with fascination. "Sorry about that! Is there anything you need?" The man asked, laughing kindly as he pat Kim's hair gently. ( 24 )

Sexuality: Kim bounced up and down at the strange question, looking at her father excitedly. "Can I answer?!" She asked cutely, Jun smiled and nodded. "He likes dic-!" She was cut off by her dad who covered her mouth with a hand before she said anything, laughing nervously. ( Gay )

Pronoun preference: ( He/His/Him )

Species: "I'm very much human, much like the rest of the population." He answered calmly, slowly regaining his composure and uncovering his daughters mouth, who whined about the whole thing. "All I wanted to say was that you liked di-!" Kim was once again stopped by her father, who looked at her with 'don't swear!' kind of expression. ( Human )

Gender: "Well he has a pénis." Kim chinned in once again, a glare came directly at her from her father, who crossed his arms. "What?! I didn't say dïck this time." She said, and Jun just stared at her with a dumbfounded expression, the life seemed to leave him when he heard her say that. "Kimmy!" He cried. ( Male )

•Appearance•