𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 

12:00 am

Yuzu's POV:

It was a Saturday morning and Yuzu was laying in her bed. Alone. Mei had just left because of student council work. 

Sigh. "Even on Saturday 's you're working". 

Yuzu said Shutting her eyes recalling the events with Mei a few minutes ago.

FLASHBACK

11:50am

Mei's POV:

"I'll be leaving now". I said as I was putting on my shoes, bag in hand.

"Okay sweetie just be home by dinner". Ume said as she was washing the dishes from breakfast.

I simply nodded and as I was about to open the door, I felt a warm pair of hands wrap around my waist. It was Yuzu.

"Hey Mei can I come". Yuzu said as she smiled wide. A smile that can melt anyone.

Mei blushed at the sudden contact with Yuzu. Mei Looked around to see if their parent's were watching. Even if they excepted their relationship as lover's, Mei would still get embarrassed whenever Yuzu would show her affection In front of them.

"Yuzu please let go". I said back still facing Yuzu. Trying to hide my blush.

"Hehe sorry". When Yuzu let go of my waist I suddenly felt cold.

As much as Mei would have loved for her lover to come along seeing as she always enjoyed her company, she turned her down kindly and said she'll be back before dinner.

"O-oh...okay". Yuzu's smile faded and lowered her head.

Mei noticed the sudden change in Yuzu's expression. She noticed it quite a lot whenever Yuzu would want to go somewhere with her and Mei would turn her down. It's not that she didn't want her around. She loved Yuzu's company, In fact Yuzu put her mind at ease whenever she was working. Today was just going to be a busy day at the academy. They were planning their next field trip to the states. She made a mental note to ask about Yuzu's sudden change in character later. But for now she really needed to get going due to the fact, the other council member's were waiting for her at the Academy. The sound of her their Mother calling Yuzu from the kitchen brought her out of her thoughts.

"Yuzu hun stop holding up Mei she needs to leave". Ume said from the Kitchen

"O-oh right Hehe sorry Mei". Yuzu said with a small smile.

I simply nodded which seemed to satisfy Yuzu because she turned on her heel to walk back to the kitchen.

Sigh. I turned the door knob to leave but stopped. Yuzu had gently grabbed my arm.

"Yu-"

I was cut off by a pair of warm lips on my own. But before I can reciprocate Yuzu had pulled away  from the kiss.

"I love you". Is what Yuzu said before turning on her heel to go back to the kitchen.

"I love you". Those words replayed in her mind. Those Three words she always feared the most. Yuzu always said those three words so freely. Mei recalled that day She, Yuzu and her father came home from the meeting with her grandfather and the rest of the board, declaring she would be the first ever chairwoman and she would do it with the one she loved. That was the day she said "I love you" to Yuzu for the first time. Before I knew It I was walking towards the kitchen to go after Yuzu.