The Best Day Ever

(For those who want to see the artists page, just copy this link. Link: https://twitter.com/uni_suke)

Y/N yawned, waking up from his nap. He looked around, noticing he wasn't on the floor. He then looked at what was holding him down, to see Ruby, who was cuddled up to him, laying on his chest. Her head was on his chest, as well as her right hand. She was laying on his right arm, her head resting on him. She had covered them both in a blanket. Y/N smiled, and brushed her hair, causing her to cuddle deeper into him. Y/N turned to his left, seeing Yang, Blake, and Weiss, all smiling.

"Uhh... Hey guys."

Yang gasped. "Did you fall asleep there?!"

Y/N shook his head. "No, I fell asleep on the floor. I don't know why I'm up here."

Ruby cuddles closer, covering the blanket over her.

"Awww... You guys are soo cuuuute!"

"Yang... Please don't..."

Blake smiles smugly. "You two are so cute."

Y/N sighs. "How about you Weiss."

She sighs. "I will admit, that you two are very cute together."

Y/N sighs. "Well I can't go anywhere..."

Ruby cuddles closer, pulling it up to their noses.

Yang smiles. "Well... We'll just leave you two for some alone time..."

"But I have to cook for you guys, remember?"

They all shake their heads.

Weiss shakes her head. "I believe this is more important than cooking food."

Yang nods her head. "Ruby's never been one for romance, and she's never taken an interest in anyone except for her weapons. So you're the first, and I don't want her to be sad."

Y/N nods, and looks at Ruby. "Neither do I."

Blake opens the dorm door. "Well... I think we should get going."

Yang and Weiss walk out, along with Blake, before Yang looks back in.

"Take care of my little sister!"

Y/N groans. "Sure... Why not?"

The close the door, leaving Y/N and a cuddling Ruby in the room. 

[2 hours later]

Out in Vale, the Dust Until Dawn shop has just reopened, and all that were needed was a little thing. Luckily, Y/N L/N was there helping the shopkeeper, instead of going to Beacon.

"Uhh, shopkeeper? Up here?"

The shopkeeper nods.

Y/N hops off the ladder, and looks towards the shopkeeper. "There we go! It's now re-opened and ready for business!" Y/N let a huge breath of air. "And I'm glad to be moving again, instead of being stuck in a bed."

A girl bumps into Y/N, who turns around in confusion. The girl was none other than Emerald, who froze when she saw Y/N, who smiled at her.

"Sorry! I didn't see you there." Y/N then looks at the girl, and smiles, before waving. "Oh hey Emerald!"

The girl looked at Y/N in confusion. "Does he not remember fighting us?"

"You need something Em's?"

She nods slowly. "Uh, yeah... D-do you know where this shop is?"

Y/N nods, and turns back to the shopkeeper. "You mind if I go and show them where the shop is?"