( 1 )

It was a normal day like any other in Busan. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and of course there was traffic.

Taehyung had invited over his friends for a party, he wanted to celebrate almost 5 years of being friends. In their little friend group Taehyung was the one who always wanted a good party and didn't mind it either.

He was setting up some decorations when he heard the door bell ring. He rushed over and let in Jimin and Hoseok, "Hello Hobi and Minnie!" Taehyung said cheerfully. "Hello Tata, your place looks great~" Hoseok said as he hugged the boy, "Yeah I like the pastel vibe about it-" Jimin chuckled and poked at a ballon.

A few more people stepped in ; Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon. "Welcome! I'm so glad you've made it!" Taehyung smiled but soon furrowed his brows, "Where's Yoongi?" He pouted.

"Oh you know him - he's always late because he sleeps so much." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Namjoon was the "leader" of their little friend group. Yoongi was the sleepy one and was always late to their gatherings. Hoseok was the cheerful and happy one. Jimin was the insecure one. Jungkook was the youngest and was always picked on. Jin was the "mother" of the group and the one who probably eats too much. And Taehyung was the baby like one.

Yoongi soon stumbled in, rubbing his eyes, "I hate parties." He grumbled. "Hush hyung. We're doing this for Taetae." Jungkook flicked the back of his head. 

So far everything was normal...until the sound of screeching breaks sounded through the house, catching everyone's attention. What could it be?