♧*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*♧

I think I've got the roleplay Thing down. So tell me which character you'd prefer to be. I'm Emma. So I know what you want. Thank you all! I love you all. This roleplay is coming out In... I don't know when.

Let me know If you wanna join! If you do Oc's are welcome but one each. But I can't do everything people want... like bringing back Characters from the dead.

    But characters can't be talking to each other just because they have nobody to talk to or no love. Love can't be brought back, Killy was just lucky. I can't make random things happen. IT GETS CONFUSING!!! If your character just says random things about how sad they are and does nothing I will kick you out.

  (Irl I have Depression and i have seizures as well as some health issues like dangerous thoughts. I have experienced trying to bonk myself with a pointy object you find in the kitchen. I don't want people killing themselves by trying to drown bc i have thought about doing that i had to have a van pick me up and drive me back to camp and i had to stay in the office. i have this irl and i hate being depressed i hide in bathrooms! )

I need you not to do this stuff. It is serious business I am dead Serious i will kick you out. 

   Thank you!! Sorry about my sad stories. This is just a big deal having depression and thoughts like that will get you in a mental hospital. i don't want people bonking themselves. Love you!!

🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢

~Emma Swan-Jones