VII

i woke up to new surroundings. it smelled of medicine, and the room was dim but white. i heard a television running, and some cartoon was on.

i looked over at my right and i seen an iv in me. i looked to my left, and seen some flowers and some cards.

i was comfortable, but a little cold. "oh you're up!" a nice nurse came in. she looked japanese... am i... back in japan? "i'll go invite he others in, if that's alright"

"yes please do" i said, rubbing my eyes a little bit. the nurse left, and i sat up a little bit.

i heard footsteps in the hallway, and in came mr. joseph, jotaro, mrs. suzie, and mrs. holly. "(y/n)!" mrs. suzie started to have tears in her eyes, and for some reason mine started to also.

mrs. suize came over to me and gave me a huge hug, and i hugged her back. "god i missed you so much" i said, not wanting to ever let go of her.

she pulled away and took a good look at my face. "i miss seeing your bright smile everyday"

i smiled at the compliment, and soon mr. joseph came over to me. "(y/n) i'm so sorry this happened to you" mr. joseph grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly. "i'm so sorry i took you in this trip"

"don't be" i said sheepishly. i felt tired, but i wanted to see everyone. "i had fun" mr. joseph laughed a little at my sarcasm.

"poor baby," mrs. holly came up to me, grabbing my face. "thank you for everything." she kissed my forehead, and gave me a sweet little smile.

"you're so welcome" i replied. she was so sweet, and i would do anything for her. i looked over at jotaro, and he just had his hat down and his hands in his pockets.

"well let you guys talk" mr. joseph said, indicated me and jotaro. mrs. suzie held onto mr. joseph's hand, and mrs. holly followed close behind.

as soon as he door closed, jotaro quickly walked up to me. he lifted my chin with his pointer finger, and kissed me. he kissed me so softly, and i immediately melted with his touch.

he pulled away, and kept his hand on my face. "(y/n) i'm sorry i let you get trapped by dio" he apologized, looking deep in my eyes. "i thought i'd never see you again. ever since i met you, i think i fell in love with you. since that very first touch from when you were walking clumsily and held onto my arm, i don't know what happened. i've never liked someone like this before, and i didn't know what to think about it." jotaro took his hand off my face, and turned around shoving his hand in his pockets. "you're perfect (y/n), to your little self and your little attitude, i just adore you"

i couldn't believe what i was hearing. this is the most i've heard jotaro ever speak in my life, and i was flattered. "jojo..." i said as my stomach filled with butterflies.

"no, no i'm sorry." he sounded very embarrassed. "i should've never said anything..."

i stood up, grabbing onto my iv poll for support. i pulled his jacket, making him turn around. his face was red, and i couldn't help but smile up at him.

my hands placed themself on his chest, and i stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss. he was tense at first, but his arms snaked across my waist and i felt him smiling through the kiss. "when you were sleeping one night... i used my stand to see our future." i admitted shyly. "a-and i think... we're soulmates."

"oh my god!" mr. joseph's voice boomed across the room and i instantly jumped back, and i felt my face burning up.

~