When they met

Tony's POV

"Bro wake up!" I told Dre as I splashed him with water.
"Tony wtf!" Ondreaz screamed as he finally woke up.
"We are moving to the Hype House today!"I exclaimed.
"Ik ik, you don't need to tell me." Said Dre.
We got ready and checked if we had packed everything.

Me and Dre decided to have one last meet up with our friends before we moved. After the meet up, we went to our house and said goodbyes to our parents.
"Bye mum and dad." I said as he hugged them.
Then Dre did the same. We all  looked at eachother as my mum said,
"I am so proud of you two 😊."
"Thanks mum." We replied.
"Have fun you two but not too much." Our dad told us as he winked.
We all laughed as I and Dre got into an uber to take us to their airport.

*Time skip till they got off the plane*

Dre's POV:

When me and Tony got out of our airplane, we went to get our luggage and I texted Thomas , who was suppose to pick us up, that we would meet him at the exit.

Thomas's POV:

I was standing there with Chase as well waited for Tony and Ondreaz to come. They came and we were all really happy.
"Hey" me and Chase said as we gave them both bro hugs.
"So who is who?" Chase jokes.
Tony and Ondreaz chuckled because they both knew that Chase knew who was who.
"Okay" I said as I led them to our jeep.

*Time skip till they made it to the Hype House

Nick's POV:

As usual, Kouvr made us plan a surprise part for the new members of the Hype House.I was really excited to meet them as I wanted to know more about them. When I first saw one of Tony's tik toks I started to kind of fall for him but I quickly got that out of my mind as I told myself I was straight!

Dre's POV:

I said to Tony
"Do you want to make the honor of opening the door." I said as I chuckled a bit.
Tony smirked as he opened the door.
"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone shouted as Tony opened the door.
I looked over at him and saw that he was looking at someone blushing...

Tony's POV:

As I walked through the door I saw a really cute guy. I locked eyes with him as we both started blushing. He is so damn cute.
Wait I am straight I thought to myself.
Was I?

Author's Notes:

This is my first story so sorry if it is bad tell me what you want to see in this story.