New Years

A Youtuber reunion on New Year's Eve takes place in New York for a whole week, and Dan and Phil are invited along with multiple other Youtuber friends. Dan and Phil decided to make a video in the back room of the hotel while the rest of the Youtubers play board games, as they didn't find much interest in the games they were playing.
They began to film the video, and talked about things they had seen in New York up to that point. Cat knocked on the door and asks if she can come in. Dan yelled "yeah!" Through the door, and Cat walked in carrying a plate of cookies. Phil asked why she wouldn't be able to come in, and she answered "just in case you two were- uh- you know... Having sex?" Dan pointed at the camera and Cat got embarrassed. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! You can just edit that out, right?" "I can try, please be careful next time."

Later, Dan decided it was time for a surprise younow live show to celebrate New Years, while the rest of the Youtubers were out on the balcony, eating, drinking and watching the fireworks. Dan snuck inside and grabbed his laptop and made his way to the window so he can watch the fireworks, but closed the window so they weren't too loud. He talked about New Years and stuff, and just as he is about to close up the live show, Cat walked in with Phil and jokingly says, not noticing Dan was in the room, "be quiet with Dan tonight, New Years sex im guessing?" and Phil began to laugh and smile "maybe." Phil winked. Dan freaked out, as everyone in the chat started to freak out, too. He quickly turned off the computer and ended the live show. "Cat! Live show!" Dan said, almost yelling. "You just outed Phan- again! And this time there is no 'editing it out', it's already done! By tomorrow, the entire Phandom will know!" He shouted again. "Maybe we could explain it in a video?" Phil said, trying to calm his boyfriend down. "Come on, Dan, we've done this before, we can do this again. We can say it was a joke, a prank, okay? Come on, it's almost 2015, lets go enjoy this time, we will explain it in a video, I guess." Phil told Dan, this time quieter and more relaxed. Dan smiled, and nodded. He took his boyfriend's hand and they walk out to the balcony to enjoy New Years. Cat cursed under her breath "did I seriously just-" she sighed and joined everyone on the balcony for New Years.

"Goodnight, my little lion" Phil whispered, as he cuddled his boyfriend close to him. Dan looked up at Phil and says "goodnight, happy 2015." Phil pecked Dan's lips softly, before they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning,
The other Youtubers had been talking about a New Years video to make for their own channels. "We have to explain what happened, Phil." Dan whispered, as they walk into the empty living room and sit on a couch. "We will make that video soon, I promise, babe." Phil replied, kissing his boyfriend softly, which then got out of control, they began to make out, Phil hovered over Dan's lips as they both tried to breathe between kisses. They both stood up and fixed their hair and clothes awkwardly. "haha-" Dan awkwardly laughed as Phil took his hand and dragged him into the bedroom. "What are yo-" Dan says, as Phil closed the door behind them. "Are we gonna continue where we left off?" Dan asked, nervously. "No no no, well unless you want to." Phil answered, winking. Dan just stood near the door, and shuffled a bit, awkwardly. "We are gonna make that video." Phil finally said. Dan sighed. "Oh, yeah, of course." Phil giggled. "We can get up to that later, im not a morning sex person." He says, winking at his boyfriend again.

"Hey guys!"
"Happy New Years! 2015 is here!" Dan said, in his bubbly personality.
"We have a bunch of clips from here in New York to show you guys, so here they are!" Phil smiled.
"We hope you enjoyed those!"
"If you were watching my live show last night, me and Phil have some explaining to do." Dan said, suddenly. "We are together, okay?" He said. "And I love Phil with all my heart, so don't hurt him, okay? I'm not afraid to hurt you!" "I love my little lion, too, so don't you dare hurt him. Grrr" Phil smirked. "New Year, so we better tell you. Thanks for understanding?"
"I can only tell you guys one thing; Phil's the one I'm gonna marry." Dan said, smirking, and with that, the boys turned off the camera. "I love you, my Happy Little Phil." "That's so cheesy, Dan." "Im cheesy." and Phil couldn't help but laugh at his adorable boyfriend.