imagine - he cheats

You and Geralt had been together for a few months, traveling and killing beasts together with an extra hand of Jaskier if he popped up. In all the nights you spent together, it was kind of hard not to fall for him. he was a friend and someone who you trusted with your life.

So one night you told him and he didnt run away or just say hm, he kissed you. You spent that night actually just in each others embrace. You hadnt had sex with anyone because you wanted your first time to be special, and with someone special and not rushed. Geralt knew this because of your many conversations.

So he didnt force you.

You had thought it was clear that you and him were together. just you and him. he was the only man you touched and laid with, and you were the only woman he touched and laid with. but thats where you were mistaken.

Geralt had taken a job since you got injured on your last one. you had decided to walk around the market, injured arm and all. you got caught up at a shop with beautiful jewelry and a kind old man who gave you a gold necklace with a tree for free. Feeling happy and content, you head back to the inn you were staying at. You notice Roach at the feeding post and pet her.

You walk inside and decide to eat 'maybe Geralt is eating and i can join him' walking in you dont notice a geralt but you notice many women over the men of the bar.

"since when did this become a brothel" you mutter. you sit down and order your food. No one cared to bother you so when your food came you had a relaxing dinner. Deciding to skip on the Ale, you head up to your room.

When you get there, you realized most of the women had acoompied many of the vsisitors of the inn to their rooms and were getting busy. i mentally groan knowing your going to have to sleep witht he sounds in your ear.

When you get to your room you open the door, remebering that Geralt should be in there. And he was, but he wasnt alone.

"geralt?" you voice cuts through Geralt and some random womans moans. Geralts striking yellow eyes dart over to you.

"Y/N"

"Well youre a dick" you quickly grab your things, the women taking her money and leaving.

"Y/N what are you doing" Geralt had gotten up and put his clothes back on, putting a hand on your shoulder.

you quickly brush his hand off "leaving"

Geralt stood there, frozen

"why"

Yous coff "why! you chetaed-"

"we were never officially together Y/N"

This hurt "then whys it atter if i leave Geralt"

"Because I need you"

never in your life of knowing geralt of this month or two, has he ever said he needed something. this was almost enough to make you turn around and kiss him. almost.

"I dont care, I needed you to stay faithful and here we are"

"We werent official"

"well i thought we were spoken for"

"Im sorry"

"Its too late for that geralt, its just too late"

Throwing the rest of your stuff in a bag, you walk to the door. "Goodbye Geralt of Rivia"

"Y/N Please, ill do anything just dont leave, i need you"

"I dont know Geralt, i dont trust you anymore"

"I can gain it back" his eyes had grown dark as he grew angry that you werent complying

"Geralt just, ok"

"Ok?"

"Ill stay working with you but im getting another room"

"You dont need to we can share-"

"Share what? the bed you fucked another woman in? ill see you tomorrow morning"

whether or not you wanted to believe it, you needed him and he needed you. but you sure as hell werent going to make it easy on him to gain your trust back.