Chapter 9

It has been two weeks since you had been placed into a medical coma, and after talking about what to do for many days and hours your family came up worth a way to save you. They asked green M and his nephew mat to use their telepathy powers to go into your mind and see if they can bring you back. Your family was going with them to see if one of them could bring you back.

Green M " remember if anything bad happens it can break her mind and that will keep her in a coma for longer or even kill her"

Batman " we understand"

Jason " hello everyone"

Tim " what are you doing here Jason"

Jason " dick invited me Timmy and remember she my sister as well so I can be here if I want" before Tim could say anything else Bruce had place his hand on time shoulder.soon it was done and everyone was late teleported into a white room that was very empty.

Damien " where are we"

Mat " In y/n mind" soon they heard footsteps coming over to them and soon enough and door showed up out of nowhere, and soon the door opens and in come walking a five your old you. You are wearing a sailor girl dress and holding a teddy your older self still has that your brothers gave you as birthday gift.

Jason " y/n"

Y/n " ....... " everyone looked at you wondering what you were going to do next but you soon walked over to Bruce, and hugged his legs and started smiling.

Young Y/n " dad"

Bruce " hey sweetie"

Tim " dose she remember us"

Younger Y/n " Timmy" you soon let go of your father legs and go over to Timmy and hug his leg as well, he soon hugs your back.

Dick " hey y/n"

Younger y/n " dickie" you soon give dick a hugs as well and his hugs you back deep down hoping that this won't end, and that he can rebuild you relationship with him. Your eyes soon lay in Damien and Jason and you take a few minutes before you even wave that them.

Jason " hey y/n do you want to give me a hug"

Younger y/n " no JJ meanie to older y/n no and Damien meanie as well"

Damien " I'm sorry y/n "

Younger y/n " no meanie" you soon started walking over to door and wave the guys over and they soon follow after you, and soon enough all you show up at the train tracks.

Jason " no please not here"

Dick " why don't Jason can't face your fears"

Jason " you are or so lucky dick"

Younger Y/n " you hurt my feelings JJ"

Bruce " what did you do"

Jason " please y/n no"

Younger y/n " teddy lets show them" you clap you hands and soon the night Jason broke your feelings and heart started to replay.

Replay

y/n" Jason is that you how are you alive"

Red hood" That name is not Jason kiddo"

y/n" you are him you called me the nickname you always called me... come on Jason let go home father and everyone will be happy to see you"

Red hood" sorry kid that can't happen I'm never coming home for anyone even you"

Y/n" but Jason we are family...."

Red hood" no we are not y/n I always hated you and so did all our other so-called brothers, we are all fine with damine and soon enough you came and ruined everything we had"

y/n" Jason you don't m...."

Red hood" oh yes I do ... and get this everyone knows I was alive for while everyone but you and the stupid mutt.... he might be the only one who really loves you in our family and social group"

y/n " Jason...."

Red hood" don't call me that you stupid brat I wish father never came home with you, and just left you with some other superhero family...but hey maybe you would have ruined their lives as well"

y/n"...." you started to cry a bit and that when ace started barking at Jason.

Red hood" I can't believe you really thought we had a sibling relationship y/n. It was nothing and you might want to start questioning your friendships with other People... because it seems like everyone had gotten paid to be your friend"

Red hood" well I have to get going and... y/n one more thing never come or speak to me okay I, done with the past and you"

End of replay

After the old memory was down replay for everyone to understand what you were really meaning, when you were right them they soon saw you and noticed that your were no longer a toddler. You were now you older self looking straight at them wearing the same outfit your last were in before yo7 were kidnapped and went on portal.

Y/n " sweet sweet memories right Jason .... so why are you here because you said you didn't care about me .... so why do you care now Jason .... or may I say red hood may you have fallen for good guy to bad guy "

Jason " please y/n I now ......"

Y/n " ......."

Tim " y/n please come home with us and we can be a family again we will promise to never hurt you again"

Y/n " let me think about that ....." you soon disappeared into thin air and soon enough everyone was taken out of your mind.

Batman " what happened"

Green M " she has shut us out ..... I think someone this trying to take her body away we have to get back to our bodies before, we are too late. Everyone was soon back into your hospital room and that when they noticed you bed was empty and you were gone. The room to your door was wide open and everyone ran into the hallway to see security guard knock out, and some cops in the floor badly inquired.

Dick " what happened"

Cop 1 " they came out of nowhere and we tried to stop them but they took her"

Batman " Ral-ghoul"

Cop 1 " yes him and his man were here and it seem like they were not going to give her back" your father punched the wall hard leaving a whole in the wall her was pissed. He finally had his chance to get your back and now you were gone once again, he didn't even look at the boys as he walked away with green M to come up with a new plan to save you.

Mat " welcome to the consequences of you action .... you stated something that might not end well for you sister"

Jason " ......"