Part Eighty-Seven

Please take a minute or 5 or 10 or 60 to prepare yourself for the subliminal mind f*ck of subliminal mind f*cks.

You've been warned.

Buckle up people.

“Ashton?

“Hmm?”

Glancing up from my tea I watched as Gobi finished lighting the last candle on the table infront of us, the only source of light in the otherwise dark room.

“A lock of your hair please.” Gobi said calmly.

“A lock of my what?” I demanded.

“You’re hair.” Gobi sighed.

“What like pull it out?” I questioned.

Nodding, he held out a manicured hand.

“I’m not ripping my hair out!” I scoffed.

Rolling her eyes, Morgan walked over to me and grabbing a small fingerful of my hair ripped it out.

“Ow!” I cried, jerking back.

“Oh shut up.” She laughed, “Try being a girl with thick hair and trying to brush your hair after a few days without showering.”

Carrying the hair over to Gobi she dropped it onto his palm.

“Thank you.” He said pleasantly, before dropping the hair into an upside-down skull.

“What’s happening exactly?” I questioned.

“You’ll see my boy.” He replied, before dropping a few drops of a liquid into the skull with the hair.

“How is any of this going to help Destiny?” I sighed.

“Can you shut up please?” he snapped.

My eyes widening, I fell silent.

“Good boy.” He laughed, “Now, may I see your hand?”

Wordlessly, I held my hand out and Gobi took it in his pudgy palms lightly.

“Wonderful fingers you have boy.” He informed me, before reaching inbetween his massive breasts and removing a large jagged knife.

“Wow!” I shouted, “No!”

I tried jerking my hand back, however before I could,  Gobi  ran the sharp blade across my palm. Crying out, I watched as seven drops of my blood spilled into the skull before he released me.

“What the hell are you doing you sicko?” I demanded.

“Ashton hush.” Morgan warned.

Ignoring me, Gobi began doing weird yoga stretches infront of the skull before pulling an iphone six from between his breasts and setting it down on the table.

“What are you doing?” I questioned.

Paying me no mind, Gobi pressed a button and the small apartment was suddenly filled by loud music.

“Pass that dutch, pass that dutch, pass that dutch, pass that dutch, pass that dutch.”

Putting his hand over his head, Gobi began turning in slow circles around the skull, muttering quietly under his breath.

“What the heck is happening?” I whispered.

“No idea.” Morgan muttered, “Just going.”

“Great spirits!” Gobi cried, squeezing his eyes tightly closed, “I call upon the great and powerful spirits from the great beyond! I summon your might from beyond the grave!”