Chapter 6: Screwed

I know I have taken a long time for this chapter and I sincerely apologize for that. But now it is here, so please enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

It has been a few weeks since we became a couple. Our friends were really happy for us. Me and Mina would always spend time together before and after school. During the weekends we would be at my house playing video games or just cuddling with each other.

Right now we are just cuddling on my couch since we got bored playing on my console.

Mina: "This is nice. 😊"

Me: "Of course it is because I am with you."

We cuddled some more until my phone started to ring. That little disturbance completely ruined our moment.

I looked at my phone, and it was a call from Jihyo. I'm guessing she wanted to know how Mina is doing.

Me: *picks up* "Hi Thomas."

Jihyo: "Hi, is Mina with you?"

Mina: "Hello unnie."

Jihyo: "Hey Mina, I just want to make sure that you were okay. Also, do not come home late. Bye~"

I chuckled at what she said. Jihyo sure does act like a mother to her sisters. And just as we were about to have a moment to ourselves again, my phone began to ring. I thought it was Jihyo again, but to my surprise it was Noah. I decided to put him on speaker.

Me: "What is it Noah?"

Noah: "Hey bro, can you come to my house real quick? I need your help with something."

Me: "Alright, I'll be on my way."

After I hanged up, I look to see Mina giving me a sad look.

Mina: "Do you have to go?"

Me: "I'm sorry, I'll be back I swear."

Mina then gave me the most adorable pout ever.

Damn it Mina. You're gonna give me a heart attack.

Me: "I promise we will spend more time later."

I gave her one last kiss before I went over to Noah's house. As I made it over there, I knocked on his door. As it opened, I saw Noah.

Me: "Hey Noah."

Noah: "Hi man, glad you could make it."

Meanwhile......

Mina POV

I really did not want him to leave. I know that we have been dating for a while now, but I do not want anyone to be near my love. My friends are an exception. Speaking of friends, I got a call from Dubu.

Me: "Hello?"

Dahyun: "Hi! I just want to know if you want to go to the park today?"

Me: "Of course, I'll see you at the house."

Dahyun: "Okay bye"

After she hung up, I started to get ready. As I walked out the door, I begin to think about that bitch. The day after the date, I heard that she has been trying to take my (Y/N) away from me. (Y/N) has told me to not worry about her, but she has been making it difficult not to. Once I see her again, I'll make sure that she'll never bother us anymore.

(Y/N) POV

Noah wanted my help with the new TV that he bought from Best Buy. It was heavy as fuck tho.

Noah: "Holy shit, that was heavy."

Me: "Tell me about it. Why do you need a new TV?"

Noah: "Because the TV I had before was broken."

Shit I forgot about that. We were playing Wii Sports and I got so fucking toxic that I chucked the Wii remote at the TV.

Me: "Oh yeah sorry about that."

Noah: "Anyways...thank you for helping me bro."

Me: "Anytime man."

Before I could leave his house...

Noah: "I have a question to ask you."

Me: "What is it?"

Noah: "Well... have you noticed the red flags?"

Red flags? The hell is he talking about?

Me: "What do you mean?"

Noah: "Ever since you and Mina had that date, Chloe would try and take you back."

Oh...her. I remember hearing about that. Telling Mina about that was not a good idea. She would become furious about it. I would tell her that Chloe will never take me from her, but I don't think that Mina was convinced. Why can't Chloe just leave us alone?

Me: "I assure to you Noah that I would never let her ruin my relationship with Mina."

I said goodbye to him and left his house. While I was walking, I thought about about my future with Mina. I love her very much and I just want to keep her happy. The only problem is that Chloe wants me back. Why can't she realize that I don't love her. She is just a backstabbing bitch who would hurt me over and over again. I need to clear my mind from all of this. Luckily, I see a park near me. I decided to walk over there to relax a little bit. I made myself comfortable on a bench. However that moment of relaxation was short-lived when I heard a person calling my name. And that person was Chloe.

Chloe: "Hey (Y/N)~"

Why can't she just leave me alone?!

Me: "What the hell do you want? If you are here to ruin my relationship with Mina then stop it!"

Chloe: "I do not understand why you are dating her?!"

Me: "If I were to write an essay, I would list one million ways as to why she is better than you!"

I was beyond pissed. She clearly does not get the message that I. Do. Not. Like. Her. Anymore.

Before I could walk away, I heard her saying something.

Chloe: "You shouldn't have said that (Y/N)."

She grabbed me by force and fucking kissed me.

I immediately pushed her off of me. I've had it with her.

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

.

.

.

I then felt as if the air had gotten thicker. Not only that, it also sounded as if someone's drink was spilled on the ground. I turned around to see Dahyun...and Mina...standing there....

standing there

Oh no...