Heart ❤️ [pt2] (Vkook)

"So did you get to talk to him?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes" Jin nodded.

"What'd he say?" Hoseok asked. "Who is it?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"That's an information I'm not allowed to say" Jin said in a serious tone. Everyone groaned. "It's not my fault Kookie is my favorite" Jin said making everyone pout except for Yoongi and Namjoon. "I thought I was your favorite!" Namjoon scoffed. "Well you thought wrong" Jin laughed pinching Namjoon's cheeks. "Just tell us hyung! I promise we won't tell and he can't hear us from his room" Jimin fell to the floor tugging Jin's sleeves. "Sorry" Jin said and put his hands over his mouth signaling that his mouth is sealed. 

"You're the best hyung" everyone turned to see Jungkook standing there. "Eeeeh! Come here you adorable thing!" Jin made grabby hands running over to Jungkook. They had never seen Jungkook this cute before. He was wearing a oversized white sweater with a pink knee long short, his sweater hanging loose from his shoulder showing his shoulders. "Ay, Jungkook your adorable eyes are red from crying" Jin said as he pats his head. 

"Jungkook, you had that clothes? Why haven't you wore it before?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know! I just felt like today was the right day to wear it and Jin hyung, I'm hungry!" Jungkook whined adorably. "Well let's make some food" Jin said as he went into the kitchen. When everyone came to check on those two, they found them laughing and talking. Taehyung couldn't help but notice how pretty Jungkook's should and his neck looked. He almost drooled and it was noticed by Jin, who smirked. When everyone was eating food, they noticed Hoseok and Taehyung wasn't there. "Where are they?" Jin asked. Yoongi signaled towards their room. When you focused on it, Hoseok and Taehyung were fighting. "What's happening?" Jin asked.

*****************************

Hoseok and Taehyung just came out of the room normally. "Is anything okay?" Jin asked worried. "Oh, we're fine. We just had to sort things out. We broke up" Hoseok said. "Bro, that's like.....that's like the most coolest way to break up" Jimin stated. None of them were crying, so it was a big surprise. Jungkook felt bad, so he decided to talk to Taehyung after this.

Jungkook's POV 

I entered Taehyung's room. "Hey huyng, you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Taehyung asked. "It's because you broke up with Hoseok" I said while playing with my sleeves. I heard him chuckle. "Well, I thought I loved him and he thought so, too, but lately, we've been distant. Then realized we never loved each other. We were just blinded by the other's relationship and we wanted one, too" Taehyung explained. I couldn't believe it....I know I shouldn't be happy about this but......

"Aren't you feeling the tiniest bit upset?" I asked. "Well mostly because I don't have someone to love me but otherwise, I'm fine" he shrugged. Oh god,.....huyng's lips look so kissable right now....what am I thinking? I think I blushed for a second. "You ok, Kook?" Taehyung asked concerned. I snapped out of it. "Oh...uh...yes, just thinking" I told him and smiled.

Taehyung's POV

He looked so adorable standing there. I couldn't resist him. "Hey, thanks for checking on me" I said as I hugged him. "I mean, you're my huyng" he giggled adorably. His scent seems so calming. "Huyng, could you let go?" he awkwardly asked and I forgot I was hugging him. "Right....sorry" I quickly let go. Is that another blush? "Huyng,......could I do something?" he asked me looking down. "I mean it's your choice to do stuff" I told him. "No, I meant could I do this?" he asked. "Do wha-?" I was cut off by him locking his lips with mine. I was a bit shocked first but I kissed back taking Jungkook by surprise. I bit his bottom lips, which made him gasp making it perfect for me to slip my tongue in his mouth. We kissed for what seemed like hours. "Hehe" I heard someone say but it wasn't Jungkook.

I quickly look around to see who it was. I saw Jin huyng standing in front of my door. "Maybe,.....next time lock your door" Jin smirked and went out. We just looked at each other and smiled. Our forehead rested against each other.

"I love you hyung" Jungkook said as he closed his eyes. "I love you, too" I said as I kissed him. "But more" I mumbled under my breath.

That was part 2 and it's done.