Chapter 8: Take me back

Riley's pov

When I saw Kio my heart stopped, it's like 2am wtf is he doing here ?! I got out of Tony's bed and walked down the stairs, I stood in front of the door for a few seconds, I wanted to see him but I was so nervous. I finally had the courage to open the door...

Kio : Riley...you look-

Riley : no Kio don't tell me I look beautiful because in your eyes I'm an ugly waste of space and u wish u never dated me !

Kio : Ry I didn't mean anything...please just listen to me...

He grabbed my hand but I pulled away

Riley : Don't touch me !

Tears started running down his face

Riley : now u know how it feels Kio cyr ! 

There was a moment of silence and I also started crying. I look back at him and wiped my tears

Riley : Do you really want me dead Kio...

Kio : Ry I want myself dead ! I hurt the one person I couldn't live without, I messed up and I hate myself for hurting you and if I could take it back I would. please...please forgive me, I love you Riley...

I loved him too but I was out of words so I just stood there shocked.

Kio : it was stupid of me to come here just forget it, have fun with tony or whatever.

he walked away to go in his car, a part of me wanted to go after him and just kiss him but he really hurt me. I turned around and went back inside. 

—next morning—

I woke up at 10:30 am, i felt really bad about last night because I loved him too, I miss him so much and even though he did messed up i need to forgive him. I got up and tony wasn't in the room, I got changed and went downstairs, no one was up except tony who was having breakfast, I was gonna tell him I was going back to sway today.

Tony : good morning Ry !

Riley : morning !

Tony : do you want breakfast 

Riley : no thanks I'm not hungry 

Tony : oh ok, and by the way i kinda overheard your conversation with kio the other night 

Riley : tony !

Tony : hey ! it's not my fault you two were being loud !

I giggled.

Tony : are you going back to sway today ?

Riley : yeah, I'm gonna talk to kio and figure things out.

Tony : I'm happy for you Ry, you guys are the cutest

Riley : wait, what ?!

Tony : I'll admit i like you but you guys are perfect for each other and I don't want to ruin that. Besides me and Addi have getting really close recently 

Riley : haha ok great, I hope you and Addison become a thing 

Tony : do you want me to drive you back to sway ?

Riley : no it's ok I'll just take an Uber

Tony : ok, I'm gonna miss you Ry !

Riley : don't worry we'll see each other soon 

I gave him a hug.

Riley : well I better get going, thank you so much tony

Tony : nah don't worry about it, oh and good luck !