✨ORIGINS✨ Part Two: Amethyst Alliance

Adrienne, Trinity and Nicole
Ages: 15-17
Powers: Pyrokinetics, Radiation and Super Strength

"You've got to be kidding me! We've been walking this godforsaken forest for HOURS and neither of you two can't tell me what we're even out here for?!"

Smirks and flares exchanged between Nicole and Trinity, because they did in fact know exactly what their business was out here.

Being the youngest of the trio, Adrienne was often times left clueless until they sprung these type of dealings up on her.

"Girl, do you complain about everything? We're here now!" Before the three young ladies stood a vast land of greenery and isolation. It was beautiful but empty to say the least.

It was a gloomy day; just perfect for their planned activities. Misty, dewy rain drizzled from the grey painted skies.

Sporadic numbers of wildlife frolicked about. The occasional squirrel hopping to various branches, birds flying and chirping, insects crawling on leaves, nature at its finest.

Also the opportune area to have a little friendly competition. On the hill they were standing, below them flowed a rushing embankment. Straight across from them

A snarky scowl remained complacent all over Nicole's face and in contrast, Adrienne groaned and gave an eyeroll for the ages. "Not this again!"

"Alright ladies! You know the rules. First one over the rocks to the river wins. Use whatever's necessary, just don't get yourself hurt or killed."

"And what do we get if we win?"
"Not turned into a raft boat. Now come on!"

With that, the three young women soared into the air quicker than light, trying to find an advantage over the other.

The first to find a landing spot was Nicole on that of a sturdy tree and from here, she could see the side of victory crystal clear. However, with a 200 foot crossing and a 80 foot drop, it would be no easy task.

Bracing herself, Nicole began to form a series of aerial flips from one giant oak to the next.

Once she landed on the last one, she looked around her to make sure it was long enough. "Perfect." Unlike her two other sisters, she didn't possess any fancy emitter or light powers but she was arguably the strongest of the trio.

She also had something else that was quite cool; her hair. Always worn in a long braid that served as a tightrope to swing her around from place to place. They belonged to the village's Amethyst Alliance.

A band of all female outlaw witches, each with a special skill that ranged from the ability to manipulate fire to radiation that could destroy two planets and the moon if used at its maximum potential.

When the girls were born, they were the first of their bloodline to have both witch and god's blood. Together it was a lethal combination.

Thrusting her head forward, Nicole's braided ponytail whipped in front of her and extended to the length she needed; latching onto a tree across the river in hopes to bring it down and she could use it as some sort of bridge.

Tugging the large branch down with the force of her twisted lock, the large piece of wood fell into place just as she needed.

On the opposite side, Adrienne had a plan of her own brewing. Running as fast as she could manage, which was light speed for any normal person, she scattered in hopes of finding an alternative way across the embankment.

Her fire powers wouldn't be of much use in a situation like this..or so she thought.

She came to an immediate halt, meeting a large bundling of oak trees. The thick span of forestry led a direct route to the destination, if you could get through them. That's when the idea struck her.

Was it stupid? A little. Dangerous? Possibly but she wanted nothing more than to kick her sister's asses.
Stepping an inch or two back, Adrienne put herself into a defensive pose, turning her hands in counterclockwise motions as a bright red orb formed in her palms.

She had to be careful of how she executed this.

"Flame palm, first form!" With that, a blast of flames spread from her hands to the trees in her path and within seconds, they went from beautiful pieces of nature to incinerated piles of ash on the ground. "Sorry trees."

A nervous chuckle from Adrienne as she took off through the newly burned debris.

Someone who was the least bit worried was Trinity. The oldest sister of the Amethyst family and the master of radiation emittance. She had probably the most lethal power when tapped into at maximum potential. Something she was entirely too afraid to do right now.

But she had no problem making her next move. Raising her back off of a sturdy cypress, Trinity chuckled with closed eyelids. She was focusing her energy, trying to gain the perfect amount. Moments later, she pressed her middle and index fingers together, aiming them in a gunlike motion before chanting. "Lux, illuminare, trabem, VIS AGER!"

With that, a powerful stream of light shot through her fingers and sent a blue light coating the floor of the forest. Frogs and other insects and alike froze in their footsteps and she was almost certain that Nicole and Adrienne had as well, wherever they were. "Ha" But little did she know there was someone lurking amidst the girls' innocent fun.

Red, glowing eyes peaked from behind the shadows and their glare was directly on Trinity. Whether they were a threat or not was yet to be determined but it was in her best interest that Trinity watch her back.

Hey my loves! I hope you guys enjoyed the update. I'm currently in the process of finding a character to replace....he who shall not be named. But hopefully I'll have a new chapter up soon. Who do you think is lurking on Trin? 👀 let me know.