May 7th, Sunday

Thalias POV:

I woke up in pain. My back still ached. I sat up and looked around. Nico was gone. I slowly climbed up the stairs, holding myself up using the wall, forgetting how weak my leg still was. Walking into the kitchen, I was greeted by a familiar site. Four people sitting around a table, with wedding pictures layed out. My vision was still blurred from the crying. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Annabeth, Percy, Reyna, and.. oh god. No. 
Ryan. 
They all were discussing Nicos wedding up until I walked in. Nico walked in behind me and paused. Without even noticing me, which earned a grin from Reyna, He walked passed me and sat down.

"Whats Ryan doing here?" He asked.
"He was at my house last night. He needed a place to crash so he slept on the couch." Reyna perked up. Annabeth looked at me, and raised her eyebrow.

"Thal whats wrong? I shot a look at Ryan. Did she really just asked me what was wrong, when the guy who raped me is sitting across from her. Ryan shot a glare at me but smiled.

"Nothing.. I was just thinking , maybe I shoud move out. Get an apartment or something."
"You don't have to . You can stay as long as you like." Percy said.
"N-no.. I need to get out and be by myself." I said walking out, down to pack.

Nicos POV: 

I watched her walk out. I wanted to get up and follow her out. I wanted to hug her , and I wanted to beat Ryan up. But Reyna said she'd leave me if I laid a hand on him, and she'd do the same if I showed sympathy for Thal. I slumped down in the chair and sighed. 
"I gotta pee.." I said, getting up and walking out. 

Thalia POV

I grabbed a bag and locked my bedroom door as I heard footsteps aproach. I ran over to my bed and grabed my baseball bat, ready to beat the shit out of Ryan. Instead, the man that I tought how to pick locks opend the door and trotted down stairs. "Thal? Wh... Put the bat down. Its just me. I ju-" Nico started, before erupting in to a coughing fit and sitting down. 

"Nico? You okay?" I asked , concerned. 
"I feel.. Sick. Like.. I havent taken my medicine today." 

As if it was planned, reyna busted the door and ran downstairs.

"Baby, I brought your pills. I forgot to bring them to you earlier." Reyna said, smirking.
"Why do you need pills?!" Thalia said, almost screaming. 
"None of your buisness bitch." She snapped. She handed the pills to Nico and left in one swift motion. I snatched the pills from him and looked at him.

"They are anti-depressants.. but now that I have you back in my life I dont need them, Just toss em." He said sighing. ((THE PILLS ARE IMPORTANT))

I placed the pills on the nightstand and hugged Nico. It was so wrong. He was engaged. But I was still madly in love with him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head reast against mine. Like it was the good ol days , we stayed like this for a while. It felt right. Until I fell asleep.

Nicos POV 

I heard the familiar faint snoring and gently put Thalia down. I walked upstairs and lost balence. Quickly, I regained enough stability to walk up the rest of the stairs and to the living room, where everyone resorted to. Everyone acted as if Ryan was a friend and he didn't do anything. I looked at Reyna and bit my lip. Why did I love her? I sat down next to Percy and scowled at Ryan. He was getting uncomfortably close to Reyna, and she didn't seem to mind. 

They put in a movie, and halfway though, A very sleepy Thalia walked in and sat next to me. Reyna scowled at the both of us , but I shrugged it off. She looked over at me and smiled. Confused , I just smiled back. She was strangely happy.  

_movie ends-

Reyna had fallen asleep on Ryans arm. Usually, Jealously wouldve shot through me in an instant, but it was different now. My feelings for the girl had slowly started slipping away.  Ryan stared down the sleeping Thalia. Anger shot through me. I pulled Thal into my lap and snuggled up to her. Within a few secounds the sleepinng girl did the same. Percy and Annabeth looked at me like I was crazy. I pulled my phone out and texted Percy. 

'I want her back bro.. more than anything.' 
'Do what you gotta do. Just call it off with Reyna.'
'Speaking of Rey, whered she go? Same with the asshole?'
'They left for home a little while ago.'
'Shit.. ok.' 

I put my phone down and gently moved Thalia off of my lap. She curled in my jacket  as I stood. I guess I didn't need it right now anyways. I grabbed my keys and walked out towards the car. I started the car and turned at the familiar stoplights and signs until I reached home

-No ones POV. It just kinda shows everyones. Like a narrarator.-

Nico pulled up to his house and got out of the car. FUmbling through his keys, he got to the door, to turn and realize Ryans truck is here. Pushing the unlocked door open, he walked in to ungodly sight. 

Ryans shoes.
Reynas shoes.
Ryans jacket.
Reynas sweater.
Ryans belt. 

Gross thoughts trailed through his mind as he continued down the hallway that seemed to last for miles.

Reynas shirt.
Ryans pants. 
Reynas skirt and bra.
Ryans shirt.

He looked up at the door to find the remander of the clothes in a pile in front of it.

Outraged, Nico busted the door down to find exactly what he thought he'd see. Reyna screamed in plesure and shook as her fiance walked in. She pushed Ryan off of her and covered herself  with blankets.

"Babe.. I didn't think.. I uh.. It isnt what it looks like?" Reyna spat out, out of breath. 
Ryan slipped his hand under the covers and grabbed her. She gasped and giggled. 
"Don't call me babe. In my own bed.. god.. You disgust me." 
"Uhh.. Actually you moved in with me. But thats fine cause I love you." She pleaded. Nico took a moment of thought and snapped back at attention when he saw Ryan trying to continue. Nico walked to the side of the bed and pulled him to the ground. He was still in his boxers, so a fair fight was about to go down. 

Reyna screamed as Nico punched the shit out of Ryan, who wa unable to fight back. Eventually, Reyna pulled Nico off. She leaned up and tried to kiss him, and calm him down, but Nico gently pushed her away and grabbed a suit case, filling it with his belongings. Reyna sat on the bed and cried as Ryan sat up. 

"Just leave man. I deserved that. Just go." Ryan said calmly. Nico did just that. He didn't love her anymore. In an instant , the feelings he had for her left.

Nicos pov

I stormed out of the house and threw my suitcase in the trunk. I slammed the drivers side door closed and sat down. Tears filled my eyes. I started up the engine and put into drive. 

Restllessly , my eyes became heavy. I pulled my car over to text Percy and let him know I need a place to crash. 

Upon pulling out of the position I was in, Horns blared and headlights blinded me. I felt a large force hit the my side of the car and everything went black.

Next Chapter to be posted tonight or tomarrow cx <3