Part 2

《Alicia P.O.V》

Finally we arrived at our destination,I saw the sign board and well I don't catch it up but I knew that we already reach the town that not so far away from the Madison High School,at least I remember the school.I not a vistas person so I guess scenery is not my type.Not so many people arounds,nice.For small town like this enough gave me some peace rather then lives in the big city where I lives before.My dad park his car on the garage before we started to check the condition of our new house.

"Hey Markus.When did you arrive?".I looked to the voice came from and saw an old man,maybe in his middle age sat on the wheelchair and the other young guy that pushed his wheelchair I assumed maybe his son and he probably around my age.

"Hey Jacob.Long time no see".My dad shake his hand before Jacob fix his scape on me.

"Who is this?Is this Alicia?".He smile brightly before hand out his hand.

"Jacob Umaka.And this is my son,Gregory".I shake his hand before exchange my smile with both of them.

"Yeah.My daughter Alicia.Perhaps she don't remember you.Cause last time we came here.She only one year old.So,the memories that she plays with you don't stick perfectly on her brain".I just smile akwardly before my dad invited them to come to our new house.

"How about this house Markus.I bet you like it.It seems much like your style".I didn't realize when my father brought us coffees and place the tray in front of our guest.Rain started pouring slowly.I just hope there no storm or thunder cause I'm have phobia on that things.

"Yeah,I like it.Its definitely my style.And I don't know how to repay on your kindness Jacob.First you offer the job and now your house..".Jacob just pat my father's shoulder and smile brightly before change his look on me."Its bought last year.I thought that I want to use it as our base but its to obvious.Luckily I didn't sold it.Finally its have function or I don't know how to use it.Jamie always nagging on me 'you just waste your money on that damn house' or 'Now,whats the function of that house?'.She always nagging the same script".He chuckled slowly while looking at my dad.

"I bet your daughter is the same age as my son".He smile widely and point his index point to Gregory.

"Oh yeah.She's turn 19 by next month.And she will attend school at the Madison High School.Not far from the town".

"Oh well.Thats a good news,Gregory attend that school too.They can be friend".I looked to Gregory direction and saw his hardened face.He looked like he don't like me.I mean he doesn't even return back my smile that I gave him earlier.Then when I tried to talk to him,he seem to distance himself and avoiding eyes contact with me.Freak.

"Are you already look around?Bring Gregory to accompany you".Once again I look to Gregory before he stand up and without any warning he go to the door and left us stunned by his action.He just left without any signals.

"Sorry for my son's behaviour.He never rude to any of our guests.I just assume that he don't in a good mood today.Once again I say sorry".His cheek turn red but not too noticeable because of his tanned skin.

I execuse myself cause I want to choose my own room.Guess what?Home tour by myself because Gregory doesn't want to company me.

I go to upstairs and saw that the second floor have more rooms than downstairs.The decorations more elegant and luxury.The brown dreamcatcher thats hanging in front one of the room catched my attention before I take a better looked on it.Its looked like a eagle furs and the string forming liked a owl head shape.Wow,I really liked it.

I open the door and saw a queen size bed in brown colour.Desk beside of the bed and nightstand lamps at the both side of the corner in this room supplementing and makes the room more merry.

The wardrobe I guess made in oak tree placed nicely beside of the window.The wall painted in dark blue make it more elegant and the furniture were simples.

I turn to the door when I heard knock on the door."I have to go with Mr Jacob...To...To...Finish something.I put your luggage here.The boxes still downstair.I'm sorry sweetheart that you have to compact alone".I move forward and hug him tight.

"Its okay dad.I'm a grown up lady".We go to downstair before my father grab his key and turn his face to me.

"Oh,before I forgot.Be ready at 8 cause Jacob invites us to his house tonight".

"Ok dad.Bye".He waving his hand and I return it to both of them.Take a deep breath I took the boxes one by one to my room.

After unpack my things and put my clothes to the wardrobe,I took a glance on my phone.'7:20.There is plenty of time for me to get ready.I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

Its just a dinner so I choose to wearing my black hoodie and skinny jean and I sprayed my Vanilla perfume to my body.Before that,put some of Vaseline on my eyelashes before I curl it with eyelash curler.Trust me,its working and its a life hack.Vaseline will make your eyelashes stay still or heating your eyelash curler and left it cool down a little bit before you apply it to your eyelashes.After you curl your eyelashes.Apply mascara and the final,add a little bit of lipstick and done.

Well,I'm not a person that will put a tons of make up on my face.But I not that stupid about make ups.I knew how to make ups but I'm not everyday wearing it.Just a little bit were enough for me.

I heard my father's car outside and I hurry go to downstair.Open the door and I saw my father standing there."Are you ready sweetheart?".

"Yeah.Definitely".I force myself to smile to him.I thought that Mr.Jacob house was miles away but it just took 5 minutes to go there while walking.His house is not so far from our house.

I saw Mr.Jacob having a conversation with some of his guests.

Before I realized we already in front of Mr.Jacob gate.Gregory open the gate and welcomed us in.Suprisely,he smile at me.Wow,his smile stunned me for a while its like you floating at the cloud before I snapped back to reality.Jez,why do I thought like that.They having a barbeque at the front yard.The long table systemized neatly.At the corner they have a small garden and its full by many types of flowers.I don't know what types of flower the planted.I only knew roses.

"Hey,Markus.Welcome.Come on lets join us here.Bring Alicia together".My eyes slowly wide open.Having conversation with middle age people.No,no.I rather speak with Mr.Jacob's dog rather then having some chat with them.Its kinda boring,like they are more too conservative mindset rather having an open mindset like teenagers.

I don't know why,but my legs slowly stride towards them.Oh my goat,its gonna be a long night.

"Hi.This ia my daughter,Alicia".Forcing my face muscle to smile towards them and shake all of their handsEven though I thought like that but I try my best to not acting rude in front of them.My dad never tought me to be rude to elder people.

"Hi.I'm Moses Umaka and this is my wife,Rose Umaka".I smile to him and his wife and the other guy who I guess a little bit older than Mr.Jacob begin to speak.

"I'm Joho Geas and this beautiful lady is my wife,Jean Geas.We here are like families.We help each others and we protect each others.And your family, Bories,they are the strongest one.I'm expecting something from you kid.I can see something powerful inside this body".I blinked fast before my stupid brain process that statements.

"Uhm Joho.She doesn't know yet what are us.I never told her about our history".Even though my dad whispering to Mr.Joho,I still can hear it.

I blinked like a fool before I execuse myself and go to the empty seat.

*****
I try my best to finish it.I've the ideas but I'm having a hard time to write it in English.Sorry for grammar error.