Seungri

There was a legend among the community. They say that there's a vigilante group that stands for justice, for those who cannot defend themselves. Amongst its members was a tall lean man, who towers over the unfair men, a man whose burning smile could compare to that of the sun, a man whose fists were as solid as steel, and their leader - the legendary dragon, whose fangs were as sharp as a knife, body as slender as a snake, and eyes that could pierce your soul. They were fearless, the protector of the prey.

Lee Seunghyun, mostly goes on by the name Seungri, is a tired Business Major student. His eye hangs were heavy, and his eyes were like two giant balls that would fall off if he so much as blink. He was running on nothing but coffee. And his reserves were emptying soon.

It was then that he noticed the small cafe – The Loser's Cafe? What an odd name to give a business. It makes it sound like everyone who went there for a cup is a societal washout. If Seungri were to have one, he'll probably name it The Great Victor's Cafe, and build it near or in front of this Loser's Cafe just to spite the owners of it (yes, he was that petty).

He looked at his empty cup and the Cafe's front door.

He needs to study his routine for his extra dancing course, so it seemed to leave him no choice. He gave a loud and heavy sighed before walking towards the Cafe. The door jiggled upon his arrival, and several staff looked up - all of whom were draped in apron. There's a tall one mopping the floor just to his left, another with curly hair manning the cupcakes on display, a third one with very thin eyes cleaning up the table, and the most beautiful man he had ever laid his eyes on - fortunately, manning the counter.

Seungri had to swallow his surprise in order not to appear as love struck as he felt.

The man caught his eyes and by dear gods, Seungri could melt on the floor. The tall guy would probably mop him right after. The man gave him a small smile. It took Seungri a minute to compose himself to pull out his extroverted and easy-going persona.

"Uh...hi?" He sounded unsure.

"Hi." The man gave him another small smile before continuing, "Welcome to the Loser's Cafe. What would you like to order?"

Seungri snorted when he heard the name. He couldn't help it. It really was so silly. "Sorry," he said when he noticed that the man eyed him with confusion. "It's just that, we'll it's a bit odd to name it as such, yeah?"

"I kept telling you, Ji," the man manning the cupcakes said. Taeyang, his name tag says.

Ji? Seungri thought and his eyes sought the man's name tag - there it says Jiyong. Dragon? What a lovely name.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. "My cafe. My choices."

"I thought this was our cafe?" The man who was earlier cleaning some table said as he walked towards them with a tray of empty cups, Daesung - is what his says.

"Well, you agreed so it's done now," Jiyong said before giving another smile to Seungri.

Seungri can't help it, his cheeks colored with a faint taint of red. "Ah yes," he said, for lack of thing to say.

"So? What can I get you," Jiyong gave a pause, his eyebrow went up as he waits for the customer to say his name.

Seungri coughed, in an attempt to compose himself. "Seungri," he said, still unable to look at Jiyong's eyes without getting caught at them.

"Ah. Victory," Jiyong smiled. He wrote the name on the cup, "I like it."

Seungri gave a soft smile too, "Thanks....me too?" God, he was such a loser, he probably belongs in this cafe too.