Our Couple Song

Your POV

Soon after we arrived back at Slender Mansion, Jack took me into his room. We sat on the bed and that's where I let the tears flow. Jack hugged me and said "It's alright, y/n. Do you want to tell me what happened?"

I explained to him the whole scene. When I finished he said "I won't let him take you, y/n. You won't have to marry him or have a child with him. I won't allow it."

"Oh, Jack. He was trying to manipulate me into loving him. He said that you only wanted me so you could get close to Rhianna."

"That's not true, my sweet. I would never do such a thing because I love you to much."

He gave me a kiss. It wasn't a quick one but a long passionate one. When we had finished our smooch session, Jack engulfed me in a hug and said "I'm just glad you're alright. I'll kill him if he hurts you in any way, shape or form."

He nuzzled his forehead to mine and we looked into each other's eyes. Then he gave off a large grin that became contagious. "What's so funny?"

"Well, I know how humans have a song that represents them. Like a love song."

I gave him a confused look. "You mean a couple's song?"

"Yeah. And I thought since we've been together for a while, we need one. Eyeless Jack and Madame Blood Red have one so why can't we?"

"And what's there's?"

"Cannibal by Ke$ha."

"Of course. So what's ours?"

"I've given it thought and how about Welcome to the Show?"

I loved that song and it would be perfect for us! "Yes! It's perfect!"

"It's settled then. Welcome to the Show it is. May I have this dance?"

He stood up and offered his hand. I smiled and took it. Instantly Welcome to the Show started to play. Jack and I danced around the room, enjoying our time together. As the song came to an end, Jack bowed and I gave a curtsy. When we stood up we began to laugh. That night Jack and I danced to our couple song and just plain laughing.