Innocence

Introduction -

Aditya Hooda- He is a sociologist

Aditya Hooda- He is a sociologist. He goes to the village, town areas for research and project.

 He goes to the village, town areas for research and project

Zoya Siddiqui- A village girl. Very talkative and chubby

16+

The scene starts with the office. Some people are working with files in a group. Some are chilling and enjoying talking in the office balcony.

A man enters inside the office and everyone gets alert.

His PA- Good morning Sir.

The man shifts his gaze where a boy was laughing loud.

The other asks him to turn back and he got a shock. It was their boss.

Boss- Aditya in my cabin now.

Aditya- Shit. I am dead today.

He enters the cabin- Sir, I was working but Anup told a funny joke. So, I could not control my laughter.

Boss- what was the joke?

Aditya- hmm. I think my iPhone is broken. I pressed the home button and I'm still at the office.

Boss- what?

Aditya- Joke sir. (He gives an awkward smile)

Boss- Aditya you are leaving now.

Aditya gets shocked- Sir, I promise I won't laugh again. Please don't fire me.

Boss- I'm not firing you. You are going to a project at Chaman Village.

Aditya- What village? Chaman.

Boss- yes, it's in the western part. I would like you to go to research for a week. It's a very rough place you have to adjust. It's your punishment too.

Aditya in low voice- ok.

****

Chaman Village,

A girl is seen running to catch a kite. And other girls are running behind her. The girl finally catches the kite and the face is shown "it's Zoya"

Zoya- "Kitna Dheere Chalte ho tum log"