Triangle

(AS PER THE REQUEST)UshaKajalSameenataj024

UshaKajal
Sameenataj024

There are seen two small kids playing ludo. They are Aditya and Zoya.

Zoya- Hey, don't cheat... I saw it was 2.

Aditya- no, it's 6. (He said taking the dice)

Zoya kicked the board- I am not playing with you.....

She ran downstairs and saw Harsh was packing some clothes in a suitcase and Waseem was helping him... And Anjana was talking with Roshnaak. Aditya came there looking everywhere.

Aditya- dad, are you going somewhere?

Harsh- Not I, we are going somewhere...

Zoya got startled- Uncle, where are you going so suddenly???

Harsh- My boss got me transferred to New York City. So, we all have to leave...

Zoya was shocked- No, please..... You promised to come to our home for dinner... Papa?

Waseem- They have to leave, Zoya... But don't worry. Harsh uncle has promised us to come soon.

Harsh smiled- I'm sorry, Zoya. We can't do anything now...

Zoya turned to Aditya- You really have to go???

Zoya always liked him a lot. He was her prince charming. But she was too young to realize her love for him. Aditya went to his room and Zoya followed him.

Aditya- Zoyii, I don't want to go... please, stop Papa...... With whom will I share my puzzles.

Zoya- You have to go, Adi... You share your puzzles with your new friends... But remember I will always be your best friend.

Aditya- I know... You are the best and best.. You are My Zoyii... But still I won't go...

Zoya- Adi, don't say that.... don't worry. We will talk every day on the phone ok..... I promise.....

Aditya- Ok..... But I will miss you more than you will...

Zoya- We will see that.....

"Zoya, Adi come down fast"- They came out of the room. Everyone was crying..... Harsh had kept the suitcase in the car. They all bid goodbye to each other...

Aditya- Dont cry, Zoyii.. (He said peaking her lips)

They settled down in the car and left for the airport. Zoya was in shock, still thinking about what Adi just did...

====================================

After Hooda left New York, Because of time differences and works, there would be very few conversations between them. Although Aditya and Zoya would talk every day... Zoya was slowly realizing her love for him. But with the time, Aditya stopped talking to her making some excuses... And slowly they lost contact...