Journey to the Royal Capital

Previously on Black Clover Various x Reader~

"We'll be waiting Nash," I say to Nash "Ok Y/n, Asta let's get going," Yuno says "You know it," I say and start walking beside Yuno "Hey hold up you guys, Yuno do you have to be a jerk all the time lady killer sure we're rivals it doesn't mean we can't be friends," I giggle as Asta says catching up, me and Asta turn around saying our goodbyes "Have a safe trip, good luck," they all say I turn around.

Now one more step to becoming a Magic Knight.

No one's POV~

Summer after months of training Y/N, Asta, and Yuno have finally set out for the Royal Capital to take the Magic knights entrance exam, the Capital is a far distance from Hage and their journey will be a long one. 

Y/N'S POV~

"The Capital aye, what do you think it's going to be like Y/N?" Asta asks "Hmmmm I haven't really thought about it until now but I guess it'll be pretty nice what about you Yuno?" I converse the question to Yuno. "First we have to pass the magic knights entrance exam and then who knows," Yuno says completely out of my question.

You know what if he ignores me and my questions I'll ignore him.

"Oh my god I can't wait," Asta says excitedly "Me too I can't wait to become a magic knight to surpass you both as my rivals," I say determined about my goal. "Aren't you the least bit nervous?" Yuno asks "Nope if I'm nervous that'll just bring me down if I was always nervous and scared all the time I wouldn't be as strong as I am today," I say bringing up my fist.

"Huh I'm not the least bit nervous, now come let's get a move on we got a long way to go if I want to become the Wizard King," Asta says mostly excited about getting there running up a little. 'That's our Asta'  me and Yuno thinking of the same thing. "It doesn't matter when you get there it won't make you the Wizard King any sooner," Yuno says walking the same pace as me while Asta is running.

"You're saying that because you want to be the Wizard King huh?" I ask Yuno "hm, we made a promise to each other"

Flashback Yuno's Pov~

"the way you've been acting lately I thought you've forgotten" Asta "Like I'd be friendly with someone I consider my rival you showed me it was possible gave me hope that even though we're poor orphans, commoners we can still make something of our selves in this world and to prove that" I state.

"To protect Y/N and make her, Sister Lily and everyone else happy"Asta also states. "we'll fight to see who will be the Wizard King whatever it takes" we say at the same time fist-bumping.

Flashback end still Yuno's POV~

"When did you make that promise to him?" Y/N asks "At the grimoire tower why?" I ask "I don't remember you guys making a promise" Y/N "That's because you passed out unconscious you were giving off to much magic energy, it was being sucked up by Revchi's chain magic and your earlobe was bleeding cause when he pulled your earring out" I stated a little worriedly.

"Oh by the way what was the promise you guys made?" Y/N "The promise was the first to become the Wizard King and to make everyone happy," I said. And especially you, to protect you with my very life.

Y/N'S POV

"I promise to make you guys happy too, to protect everyone I love especially my family, that's my promise from me to you guys," I said happily enjoying the weather around this time of day. "Hey, Yuno I'm going to catch up with Asta ok?" All he did was nod his head with 'hn'