Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

07/02

07/02: Luxury

I internally smirked as I took off my seatbelt as soon as we arrived at El Paraiso. I turned my gaze at Keaton, getting uncomfortable and itchy in his black turtleneck long sleeve, but couldn't stop checking himself in the rearview mirror to see if the strands of his blond hair were still perfectly intact with a wax.

"Are you sure this is the place?" He got out of the car and then opened the door for me, which was indeed unlikely of him.

"You're welcome," I stated seriously after stepping out of the car, but a look of complete and utter confusion crossed his face.

He put on his suit and stroked his hair. "Damn. You must have gone crazy."

"I thought you were returning the favor since I made you look like a human," I smirked before pulling him closer to me through his necktie as I was completely getting bothered by the two buttons undone from his collar.

"Aren't you waiting for me to open the door, princess?" he said through gritted teeth, emphasizing the word princess.

He tried to shove my hands off him, but I bestowed him a death glare and said, "You will be meeting the most important people in my life, dickhead. I am fully aware of how notorious of a criminal you are, but be presentable at least, okay?" I then smiled at him after doing things that needed to be done and patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me," he hissed when my hand already hung on his arm, so I looked up at him and smiled, but the valet greeted us and interrupted our moment.

"Sir Keaton?" the valet addressed him.

With that being said, I spun to Keaton with a brow-raising, definitely high. Why would an employee in a luxurious hotel call him 'sir'? Excuse me, but I should be the one he's addressing.

"Sir?" I asked the valet, but Keaton answered instead of him.

"I'm a regular here." Keaton handed him over the car keys, and we walked into the hotel without giving me a chance to query.

Keaton (in his stern face) got every girl's attention, making me a little pissed. It was supposed to be my day, but the spotlight was on him. I shouldn't have brought him and made him look more attractive.

I rolled my eyes and pulled back my arm before he could even press the elevator's button.

"Did you just yank your arm?" He spun and lowered his head. He's not wearing any perfume, but he indeed smelled like a baby now that he's an inch closer to me.

"You don't want me to touch you, after all," I said plainly and pressed the up button for him.

"Put it back. I don't want anyone hitting on me thinking that I'm single."

"But you like how they are contemplating you."

We've been standing there glaring at each other's eyes. It took me seconds to process that Keaton's arm was already wrapping around my waist as we entered the elevator. As usual, he got everyone's attention, and they even fell to their knees.

The elevator was almost full, and I could feel half of his body pressing against mine; his breath, just right behind my ear, was making me shiver.

I suddenly shut my eyes when he pressed the button, and his perfect jawline, his alluring neck, and Adam's apple had made contact with my eyes. It made me want to hydrate myself for no reason.

"Don't fall for me yet," he chuckled; that's when I opened my eyes and elbowed him, making him let go of my waist.

"Fuck off," I stated and made my way out of the elevator.