Decorating Last Part- Chapter 17

Zayn's P.O.V
We just got back and Liam's getting the decorations down while I put the boys into their pajamas. First is Michael. I had brought down a Lightning McQueen onesie and pants. I took off his shoes, pants, and onesie. I then undid his nappy and wiped him off. I then put a new nappy on, slipped his onesie and pants on, and sent him to play. Next, Niall.

I had for him a monkey set of pajamas. I took off his clothes and undid his nappy. I then put a new one on and put his pajamas on. He then went to go play with Mikey, which involved them giving each other quick little kisses.
Last, Loubear. He climbed up on the couch and smiled.
"Why are you a smiley baby tonight?" I asked him as I laid him down to change him.
"Caz I get wo spend Christmas wift my famiwy! I wove wou dada." he answered.
"I love you too baby boy." I answered back as I took off his clothes. I undid his nappy to find it dry. Weird. I put a new nappy on and slipped his Superman pajama set on.
"Want to go get your brothers and decorate the tree baby?" I asked him. He nodded and ran straight for them. I smiled.

"A little help Zayn." I heard Li say. I looked behind me and saw him carrying a tower of boxes. I quickly ran over and got half from him.
"Sorry babe." I said.
"It's okay. I still love you." He said as he kissed me. We walked over to the tree and sat the boxes down. We are gonna put the lights on before the boys start to help. I grabbed the lights and started stringing them around our tree.
15 MINUTES LATER
We finally finished with the lights. Now the ornaments.

"Boys, come help daddy and dada with the tree." We both shouted. We then heard footsteps and saw our boys.
"We help dada?" Mikey asked.
"Yes baby. You guys get to help." I answered.
"Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted. I smiled and helped the boys put the ornaments on.
30 MINUTES LATER
The boys just finished decorating. Liam's outside finishing the lights.
"Ok boys. We will put the star on later. Lets go see Daddy's surprise." I exclaimed. We all walked out and gasped at the lights.
"Wow Dada!" Niall exclaimed.
"Pwetty Wights!" Michael exclaimed.
"Nice job daddy!" Lou exclaimed. Liam came over and hugged us all.
"Amazing job babe." I said as I kissed him. We looked over to the babies kissing each other.

"Come on boys. Time to put the star on the tree." I told them. They immediately ran inside. I laughed and dragged Li inside.
"Who's gonna put the star up?" I ask.
"Mikey caz he baby and the bestest boyfriend ever!" Both Niall and Lou exclaimed. Mikey blushed. I picked him up, put the star in his hand, and put him on my shoulders. Liam guided his hand and helped him put it on.
"Way!!!!!!!" Mikey shouted.
I love my family and I love my boys.

Hope you guys liked it!!