I will always protect you

[OK so in this fan fiction Ray is 19 and Zack is 21, they are still in the building and Ray is a murderer as well and doesn't want to die anymore]

Ray pov)
"It's your fault... it's all your fault" I looked up to see Zack in the electric chair as a tear rolled down my face. "Z-zack... Zack please wake up..." No response.  I started to sob uncontrollable. "It's your fault" I heard  the voice say again. "It's my fault..." I repeated "It's all my fault." I woke up in a cold sweat my breath shaky. I sat there for a minute crying to myself before I remembered Zack. I got out of bed a rushed to the elevator and pressed the button to go to his floor. It was still the middle of the night, I know that but I had to make sure he was ok. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I stepped out of the elevator and on to the cold concrete floor with my bare feet. The elevator doors closed behind me making me jump, I looked around to see if Zack was still awake. 'Please be ok' I thought to myself. I started walking down the street like hallway and quickly found Zack's room. I stepped in quietly just in case he was asleep. I looked over at Zack's bed to see him sleeping soundly. I signed reliefed as I walked over to him. I ran my hands trough his jet black hair "Thank god your OK" I said in a half sob I stroked his cheek and turned away to leave. "Where are you going?" I heard a raspy voice call out as a hand wrapped around my waist and yanked me back. I turned back around to see Zack's glowing eyes staring back at me. He was sitting up now and I could tell the he wasn't wearing his normal  blood stained jacket. "I was just making sure that you were ok" I said shakly. Zack looked at me with a curios look before he saw the tears. He stood up quickly and grabbed my shoulders with an angry expression on his face." Who the fuck hurt you Ray!?" I looked up at him surprised. "No one Zack I just had a nightmare." I wiped away some of the tears. "I'm fine" I said as I smiled. He seemed to calm down. "Tch, are you lying to me? I will fuck slaughter  who ever hurt you Ray!" He was furious now.

Zack pov)

Ray look so sacred but I couldn't tell if it was from me or her 'Nightmare'. A tear rolled down her face and I wiped it away. She looked so small it was hard to believe that someone like her could be so deadly. She looked up at me with her patronizing blue eyes. "No one hurt me I'm fine Zack, I just had a nightmare." I pulled her into a hug. "It's ok Ray" I said trying to comfort her. "I will always protect you."