Cuddles-Bryce Hall🥰

You and Bryce had been dating for 3 months. You guys were supposed to hang out tonight but he blew you off to go hang out with Tayler. You tried not to be mad but you had been planning this for 2 weeks so it kinda hurt a little.
{Conversation between you and Bryce in bold}
Bryce- You're not mad are you?
You-No of course not. You lie trying not to be that "jealous girlfriend" that Tayler always said you were.
Bryce- Promise??
You- Yes I promise.   You looked into his eyes trying to convince him you were ok with it.
Bryce-Jasmine(or whatever name you want)if you are not cool with it I'll stay here with you instead. He clearly didn't believe the look.

"She said she's fine with it so let's just go before she changes her mind."Tayler said walking into our room to see what was taking Bryce so long.
You-Bryce I promise I'm ok I'll see you when you get home tonight.
Bryce-Ok then,I love you. Those words made you feel like you were so special.
You-I love you too. He bent down and kissed your lips.His lips were so soft and warm you wished they could stay against yours forever. But it only lasted like 5 seconds. "Gross don't do that when I'm standing right here!" Tayler said. "I'll do it again" Bryce said in a mocking tone as he bent down to kiss you again. With that they left to go do lord knows what.

*Time skip to like 10:00pm*
You were laying in bed about to go sleep.You've learned to not wait up for Bryce when he is out with Tayler. You were only laying down for like 10 minutes before Bryce came in a little drunk but not too drunk. "Baby?" He whispered. "Yeah?" You replied. "I missed you today." Bryce said. You could tell he had been drinking because he gets lovey when he drinks. "I missed you too." You said. He scooted in closer and placed his head in the crook of your neck kissing it lightly. He wrapped his arms around you tangled his legs in with yours. "I really do love you baby." He managed to say right before he fell asleep. "I love you too." You said as you kissed him on the head while he slept right before you fell asleep.

{Idk if the title matches the imagine or if it's good}