Shipping Call

Main Lover {1/1} You've won Stephanie Roger's heart, you're her perfect dance partner

Main Lover {1/1}
You've won Stephanie Roger's heart, you're her perfect dance partner. She will love and protect you no matter what. Family... Stability.... is something she can have with you.
-theshooter

Lovers
Wow, you actually broke through her tough exterior and got to her soft side. She loves you, no joke.
redrogers

-chorusgirl

-blvckwidow

-metalmemories

Potential Lovers
She definitely feels something but she won't admit it. She is way too awkward and shy to do so.

-thisLooksbad

Sibling
She sees you as a sibling, a sister/brother. She cares and will protect you, no matter what. Having your back.

-hasaheart
Yay
Children
She sees you as her son/daughter. Biological or now she will love and protect you no matter what.

Best Friends
She is buddy buddy with you. Though there are times she does end up closing off towards you. But other then that she is close to you.

-wasrussian

Friends
She doesn't fully trust you yet. But she does enjoy your company. More or less.

Comrades
Business as usual. She doesn't trust you, but she will make small talk especially if she has to work with you.

Enemies
She will not hesitate to put you down. She sees you as a threat and will happily let her shield do the talking.

Note: Interaction Required for All Parts