Cuddles

Ririka softly opened her eyes. She squirmed a little but something prevented her from turning around thus she settled in just laying on their bed. That thing, she looked and giggled as an arm was circled on her waist, the gripped tightened when she moved. A groan was all she heard and she looked at her lover, having a scrunched up nose as the person felt what she's holding moved. Ririka smiled as she couldn't sleep anymore, in turn she just gazed at her lover while caressing her face with her palm. This is a nice view to wake up to.

She was tracing Mary's face. From the strands of her hair to the arch of her nose, then to her still closed eyes and pinching softly her cheek. She couldn't help it, her Mary was downright adorable while sleeping. Ririka continued her journey to caressed her ear, careful to not wake her up, then she grew a little mischievous, she poke a finger to one of Mary's nostrils, chuckling when she heard a snort, then she finally moved down to caressed her cute little chin, placing a soft peck for completion.

"Do you think I'll still be asleep after you did that?"

A whisper was heard, both playful but mischievous. Ririka looked up and stared at her girlfriend's eyes that constantly pierced her soul. The shade of warm brown, the color that she took a liking since she met her, and learned to love since she realized she's the one for her.

"Perhaps..." she reached up to peck the smirking lips of her lover, the sound of smacking lips resonated the room, it was a promise of something more but Ririka suddenly felt devilish. "...perhaps not."

She then heard a not so serious gasp of surprise, she turned around to giggle but arms again embraced her and pulled her back, bring their bodies together. Their naked skins were together once more just like last night but there wasn't an ounce of hot filled passion in the air, now it was only filled with contentment and ease. She could always lean back on the arms of her lover, always relax when Mary's here.

"I miss you..." Mary whispered on her ear. Ririka smiled in amusement as she recalled last night's events. "I want you..."

Ririka caressed the arms encircling her. "Last night isn't enough for you?"

"Last night and today are different." Came Mary's response.

Ririka was getting distracted from Mary's assault of kisses on her neck. She was just a woman in love, she is one kiss away from offering again her body to her lover.

Thus she moved away from Mary's loving and stood up to prepare their morning. The sheets fell down from her figure making her nude acknowledged. Mary, although disappointed that her want wasn't answered, happily settled on watching her lover like a hawk with hungry eyes.

It's not like it's her first time seeing Ririka like this in the open, it's just that for their relationship of three years and counting, she still couldn't get enough pf the older girl.

She made Mary question her own sanity as well as sexuality. She poured Mary into something new it's like she was rebirth. Ririka opened her eyes to a life full of colors, not like her previous that was full of greys. She fell in love with the girl after some time of brooding, denial, pretending, and hating. Then came the onslaught of yearning loving, needing, and wanting.

And she couldn't be any happier that they were here now, together.

Her hungry, wanting eyes turned into soft, adoring eyes as she looked at her girlfriend walking in the nude around their shared room. She could get use to this.

Her attention was back again when she couldn't see her girlfriend anymore, then came the sound of water running. Ah, Ririka is taking a shower. So Mary stood up, wore one shirt from the floor, having been remembered it was from last night and walked outside and into their kitchen.