Before the photoshoot

At the end of the day Adrienna called her mother and asked if she could bring Madison to her photoshoot as she wanted to get to know her a bit more now that Madison is her friend.

"Sure, you can also drop your friend home if you want," Emily answered

"Thanks you're the BEST, byee love you." Arienna told Madison about it and started walking towards the park where her photoshoot was taking place. It was near the school. Madison recognised the park as it was in front of her house.

" That's a great idea ... probably because I'm starving heh," Adrienna confessed scratching her head.

Madison giggled and guided Adrienna to her bakery. They greeted Madison's parents and they went into her house which was the second and third floor of the "bakery".

Madison lived on the third floor with her siblings. Her older brother's room was right next to hers and her younger brother's room was a small room next to her. Luke's ( Madison's younger bro ) room was small because he does not spend much time in that room. After school Madison always looked after him or sometimes Noah would look after him but it was mostly Madison.

When they went to Madison's room Adrienna looked around while Madison changed and took Luke. Adrienna was looking around and noticed a picture of a girl on the wall that looked familiar.

~ Time Skips ~

Madison changed and brought her little brother Luke." I'm back and I brought some croissants," Madison said. Adrienna's face lit up and she ate a croissant and she started to talk to Madison.

" Maddie, she is very pwetty," Luke said pointing at Adrienna.

" Awwwwwe and who is this little cutie hmm?" Adrienna asked.

" I am Luke and I love Maddie and Noah. I am also 3 years old." Luke replied confidently. They played for a while and Luke liked Adrienna after a while.

Adrienna looked at the time and realised that her photoshoot starts in a few minutes. She told Madison about it and said she could come see the shoot if she wanted but she needed to go immediately. As she ran out she bumped into someone and quickly apologised and ran to her shoot.