|Breaking Rules|

Okay, So never thought I will be writing this but yeah!

Someone broke the rules of the Cover Shop and do you all know who is that someone?

A dear friend of mine whom I call Di, means teenager_scribbles

I don't want to do this but work is work and rules are rules.

So, teenager_scribbles asked for cover for the same book from four different Graphic Designers.

Yes!

Can you read the rule?"Don't ask for a cover if you have already asked any other graphic designer"

"Don't ask for a cover if you have already asked any other graphic designer"

Well it is written there for writers to follow when they ask for a cover.

And I am not saying it without proofs and reacting without any reasons.

So on 6th April she asked cover from VELLIGal and on 7th April she received the cover.

It should have ended there but no she asked for cover on the same date (6th April) from me and I gave it on 20th April.

Than on 10th April she asked cover from awesomeshivu which she received on 11th April.

And than last she received a cover from @khiza_creationz around 25th April.

This is not only breaking the rules but also disrespecting the desginer and her work.

I would really appreciate if you tell us the reason behind all this.

And from now on I am not making any cover for you, I am sorry If I am sounding rude but rules are rules.

It takes days and nights to collect the correct pictures and work on a cover. It is not an easy task!

I am thankful to @Sapphiresnow_ and VELLIGal for making me aware of this matter!

Thankyou Guys

Please take it serious! I don't react anything doesn't mean I don't react!

SamairaRajput