Meeting An Alien

Meeting an Alien
" An UFO had been found to be flying above the famous Bhitarakanika forests. The employees there had found this UFO landing inside the forest and were shocked to react. When they finally came back to their senses, the UFO suddenly fly to the sky vanishing as if it was never there.
These are the things that had been told by the people working there. For more updates on this unknown flying object watch our channel news7. We will meet you after a small break." And with that the news reader completes the headlines.
After which many advertisements were shown on TV. In front of the TV, a family consisting of two children, a girl and a boy, and their parents.
" Wow, like seriously, it's cool. Isn't it Sona."
exclaimed the boy to his sister.
" How many times I have to say that don't called me Sona." replied his sister with a hint of irritation in her voice.
" Oh come on, So..." and one glare from his sister, and he changed his word,
"I mean Sonam..."
" Yah"
"Now you are answering me. Okay let it be. So what you think my dear sis, about this UFO?"
"Nothing"
"Nothing! What do you mean, Sonam?"
" I mean I am not interested in this so call UFO. What is this?" ...she was cut of by her brother," Aliens. Of Course, it means Aliens. Aliens are coming to earth. Isn't it amazing! Just think...
"And here begins the long imagination of my brother. " Thought Sonam in her mind.
At that time their mother called them,"Sonam and Somu, come to the dining room for dinner. We had seen enough of this UFO news. Now let's have our dinner."
" But Mama, I was in middle of my explanation. "
"You can explain later. Don't forget tomorrow we are going on a trip."
" Yah! I have forgotten about the trip."
" You always forgot so easily, my dear Somu."
replied Sonam in a teasing tone.
But Somu just pouted and walked out of the room followed by his sister.
The family had a nice dinner and enjoyed their meal.
After that they get ready for bed as they had to leave early for the trip at morning.
When Sonam was going towards her room, Somu stops her and asked," Why don't you believe in Aliens? Even people had seen it. "
"So what," answered Sonam narrowing her eyes," Do they have any proof? Had they taken any photo? Are they sure that they had seen a UFO landing? Tell.
"UMM..."
Sonam sighed and said with a smile," I think we should not argue about it and go to sleep or else we feel sleepy tomorrow."
Yah! First time you are right, Sona," he said and ran away before Sons could react.
"MY IDIOT BROTHER "MY STUPID AND BORING SISTER" came the reply from Somu who was laughing uncontrollably.
After a few seconds she was also laughing and close her room's door and get to the bed to sleep.
At midnight, a strange small spherical kind of bright light flies over the city of Bhubaneswar. Then that strange light flies over a colony where Sonam stays. When that strange light comes a bit down towards the street, a dog looks at it and barks. That strange light suddenly vibrates and get inside the nearby house to hide. But room where she had entered belongs to none other than Sonam.
Sonam was sleeping when suddenly she senses someone's presence and woke to found a very beautiful girl with blue skin and eyes. Her green hair was sleekly like green algae. She was startled and was about to scream when that girl with blue skin softly covers her mouth and gestures her to stay quiet. Sonam felt that this person won't do anything bad, so she stays quiet.
The blue skin girl smiled and speaks," Hi! I am Astra. Please don't be scared. I won't hurt you."
When finally Sonam get her voice to speak, she asked," But why are you so different."
Astra smiles and answers in a melodious voice," Because I am from another planet called Oceanic. "
" What you are an Alien "Ali... What?"
"Alien"
"What's that?"
"Um ... on earth it's mean a being from another planet."
"Oh! I see"
After few minutes of silence Sonam finally spoked,"So... what you want from earth to come here?"
"Marbles ball"
Astra said with serious look.
"What? Marble ball? What will you do with that?"
"Because it is very costly in space. Almost... like on earth a.. what you say.. yah it will cost some million dollars.
"WHAT"
"Yah!"
Sonam was unable to control herself and laughed uncontrollably. Astra looked at her confused and asked," What's so funny.
Marbles... means ...like seriously ... cost .. a lot... in space... ha ha ha ha ha."
"Yes it's true."
Then controlling herself, she asked," Oh sorry."
Then the alien said," I am seriously in need of it." Then she sighs.
Then feeling bad for the Alien girl, Sonam asked," Why what happened?"
"It's a long story, I can't explain now. I am in a hurry."
Then not thinking about anything, Sonam opens a draw of her study table and pulls a box. She then gave it to Astra and said," See if this can help."
Astra looked at her with a surprise look and opens the box. She then smiles and hugs Sonam. Sonam hugs back.
Astra then smiles and places her palm on Sonam's forehead. Sonam then faints and Astra placed her on her bed and mumbles in her melodious voice," Thanks but you have to forget it, I can't risk my identity be revealed here or else it will put both of us danger. Bye kind human. Maybe we will meet again if fate favours."
And with that Astra vanishes and Sonam is back to normal never remembering that night.